Are you experiencing slowdown on your Google Pixel 6 Pro? One way to help improve performance is to clear the cache. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to wipe cache on pixel 6 pro.
Table of Contents
Introduction – How to Wipe Cache on Pixel 6 Pro
Assuming you would like to know how to wipe the cache on the Pixel 6 Pro, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, it is important to know that the cache is a temporary data storage location for information that is frequently accessed by the phone. This can include things like your internet history, app data, and more. over time, the cache can become full and start to impede the phone’s performance. That’s why it’s a good idea to occasionally wipe it clean.
There are two ways to do this: through the phone’s settings menu or by using a hard reset. We’ll cover both methods below.
Method 1: Through the Settings Menu
- Open the Settings app on your Pixel 6 Pro.
- Tap on System.
- Tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Reset options.
- Tap on Reset cache partition.
- Confirm that you want to wipe the cache by tapping on Reset Cache Partition again.
- The phone will now wipe its cache and reboot itself automatically.
Method 2: Hard Reset
- Power off your Pixel 6 Pro completely by holding down the power button for several seconds until the “Power off” option appears on screen, then tapping it once selected.. If your phone is unresponsive, you can try doing a hard reset by holding down both the power button and volume down button simultaneously for 10-15 seconds until the phone restarts itself..
- When the Google logo appears, release both buttons and wait for the phone to boot up into recovery mode.. In recovery mode, you will see a list of options; use the volume buttonsto navigate down to “Wipe cache partition” and press the power button once selected.. 3.. Pressthe power button again to confirm that you want to wipe your cache; once completed, reboot your systemby selecting “Reboot system now.”
Read More Articles :
What is cache?
Cache is a type of memory that is used to store frequently accessed data. When you use a device, such as a computer, phone, or tablet, the system stores data in the cache so that it can be accessed quickly. This can help improve the speed of your device and make it more efficient.
What are the benefits of wiping cache?
When you wipe the cache on your Pixel 6 Pro, you remove temporary data that may be causing problems with the phone. This can help improve performance and fix issues with the phone.
How to wipe cache on Pixel 6 Pro?
Assuming that you would like to know how to wipe the cache on your Google Pixel 6 Pro, here are the steps:
- Open Settings and tap on System.
- Tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Reset options.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Enter your PIN/pattern/password if prompted.
- Tap on Reset phone.
- Tap on Erase everything to confirm.
What to do after wiping cache?
You might notice a slight difference in performance after wiping the cache partition. The device may take longer to boot up for the first time and some apps may take longer to load. This is normal and improves as you use the device.
There are a few ways to clear the cache on your device. For instructions on how to do this, refer to your device’s user manual.
If you are still having trouble, try the following:
- Power off your device.
- Remove the back panel of your device.
- Locate the cache partition and remove it.
- Replace the back panel and power on your device.
FAQs – How to Wipe Cache on Pixel 6 Pro
How to wipe cache on pixel 6 pro
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- When the Android system recovery screen appears, release the buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to “wipe cache partition” and press the power button to select it.
- When the “wipe cache partition” is complete, press the power button to select “reboot system now”.
Assuming you want to wipe the system cache:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button for about 10 seconds.
- When the recovery menu appears, use the volume buttons to navigate to “wipe cache partition” and press the power button to select it.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to “yes” and press the power button to select it.
- When the wipe is complete, use the volume buttons to navigate to “reboot system now” and press the power button to select it.