In Android devices, Keyboard vibration is a nice feature for many but some users find it annoying and want to disable it. Learn here how to turn off vibrate keyboard in your android phone.
Never mind, it is not difficult to turn off the keyboard vibration feature and you just need few clicks to do it on your Android. One more advantage of disabling it is that it enhances the battery life to last it longer. The steps for disabling the Vibrate Keyboard feature differs in the Android devices so let us see the disabling process in the popular Androids.
Android Turn Off Key Vibration in Nexus 4
If you are a user of Google Nexus 4 then you must have noticed the key vibration while you press the keys. The steps for turning off the vibrate keyboard are as follows-
- Go to “Settings” and then to “Language & Input”
- Find the option “Android Keyboard” and then at the right to it tap the icon depicting Setting
- Uncheck the option “Vibrate on Press” for disabling the keyboard vibration (for enabling it just check it)
Disable Keyboard Vibration in Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smart device as users can personalize the features according to their likings. Keyboard customization is one of the features and you can turn it off when you do not want it to vibrate.
Steps for enabling or disabling are as follows-
- Through Home Screen go to Apps
- Find the Settings option by scrolling and then tap it.
- Now tap the “Language & Input” option and at this option the Samsung keyboard should be enabled.
- You will see a gear icon depicting “Settings” so tap it and then tap the “Advanced” option.
- Now you need to tap it the Key-tap vibration settings by checking or un-checking it. Make the checkbox unchecked to turn off the vibrate Keyboard setting.
- Return to the Home button by tapping it.
Disable Keypad Vibration in HTC Incredible
This high-end Android works on the Verizon network and needs a special keyboard for receiving tweaks and enhancements from HTC. The enhanced keyboard has several exclusive features like alternate keys that are long hold and are used for setting up the HTC Droid Incredible after switching on the power. Likewise, by default the keyboard vibrates whenever a key is pressed. Sometime the users want to make it a stationary keyboard and for that they have to follow these steps-
- Press the Phone’s Power button and then unlock it after sliding.
- Go to Menu and then tap on the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down, find the option “Language and Keyboard” and then tap on it.
- Tap these in the series “Touch Input”-”Text Input”-”Vibrate when typing” and then uncheck the option for disabling the Vibrate keyboard feature.
Disable Vibrate Keyboard on Motorola Droid
In the Motorola Droid Android phone, the keyboard vibrations help in receiving the notifications from apps and phone. Whenever you do some typing the keyboard vibrates and you can turn it off by doing these steps on your Droid.
- Press the Menu and then open Settings option by tapping on it.
- Tap- “Sounds and Display” – “Phone Vibrate”
- For disabling, the notification vibrations set the option to “Never.”
- Return to the settings and then tap “Language and Keyboard”-”Touch Input”-”Text Input”-”Vibrate when typing.”
So, if you are annoyed with the vibrate keyboard feature on these Android phones then just follow these steps to get rid of keyboard vibration.