Are you tired of paying for a bird that you never see? Do you want to get rid of that pesky peacock but don’t know how? Look no further, because in this blog post we will show you how to cancel your peacock membership.
Table of Contents
How to cancel your peacock membership
If you need to cancel your peacock membership, there are a few ways you can do so. You can cancel your membership online, by phone, or by mail.
To cancel your membership online, log in to your account and go to the My Account page. Under the My Subscriptions section, click on the Cancel Membership button.
To cancel by phone, call customer service at 1-888-777-2836 and tell the representative that you would like to cancel your peacock membership.
To cancel by mail, send a letter to: Peacock Customer Service PO Box 410121 Los Angeles, CA 90041-0121. In the letter, be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and account number.
How to get a refund for your peacock membership
If you’re not happy with your Peacock experience, we’re sorry to hear that. We offer a 7-day free trial so that you can try before you buy, and we hope you take advantage of that opportunity. But if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can cancel your membership at any time and receive a full refund.
Here’s how to cancel your membership and get a refund:
- Go to peacocktv.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab in the upper right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Membership” section and click on “Cancel Membership.”
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and receive a refund.
If you have any trouble cancelling your membership or getting a refund, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-338-6912 and they will be happy to help you out.
How to cancel your peacock subscription
It’s easy to cancel your Peacock subscription. Just follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your account on the Peacock website.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Subscription,” click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
How to contact peacock customer service
If you’re not happy with your peacock membership and want to cancel, there are a few ways to contact peacock customer service. You can reach them by phone at 1-877-638-6977, or by email at [email protected]. You can also reach out to them on social media – they’re active on Twitter (@peacockTV) and Facebook (@peacockTV).
How to cancel your peacock account
If you want to cancel your account, you can do so by going to the peacock website and logging in. Once you’re logged in, go to your account settings and look for the cancel button. Once you click that, your account will be canceled and you will no longer be charged.
How to delete your peacock account
- Sign in to your account page.
- Click on the peacock icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Account in the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the “Your Membership” section, click Cancel Membership.
- Click Continue to Cancel Membership.
- Enter your password to confirm, then click Submit.
How to cancel peacock on Roku
If you have a Peacock TV account and wish to cancel it, you can do so from your Roku device. Here’s how:
- Open the Peacock TV channel on your Roku device.
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account from the menu that appears.
- Select Cancel Membership from the Account screen.
- Confirm that you wish to cancel your membership by selecting Yes, Cancel Membership on the pop-up screen that appears
How to cancel peacock on Amazon
If you signed up for Peacock using your Amazon account, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Hover over the Accounts & Lists menu and select Your Prime Membership.
- Under the “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” section, find Peacock and select Cancel Channel.
- Confirm your cancellation by selecting Cancel Your Subscription.
If you have any questions or problems cancelling your Peacock subscription through Amazon, you can contact customer service for assistance.