Are you looking to cancel your Hulu subscription on your Roku device? If so, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps for canceling your Hulu subscription on Roku. We’ll also cover how to cancel a Hulu free trial on Roku and how to remove your credit card information from Hulu.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Roku
Canceling your Hulu subscription on Roku is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log into your Hulu account. You can do this by going to the Hulu website or by using the Hulu app on your Roku device.
- Go to your Account page. This is where you can manage your subscription and account settings.
- Click on the “Cancel subscription” button. This will bring up a confirmation window.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. This may include confirming your password or answering a security question.
- Disconnect your Hulu account from your Roku device. To do this, go to the “Manage subscriptions” page in your Roku account settings and select Hulu. Then, click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your Hulu subscription will be canceled and you will no longer be charged. It’s important to note that you must cancel your subscription before the end of your billing cycle in order to avoid being charged for the next month.
If you have any issues with canceling your Hulu subscription on Roku, you can contact Hulu support for assistance. The Hulu support team is available to help you with any questions or issues you may have.