If you wish to change your Android systems sound then Root is no more a problem , learn from the article the ways of changing Android systems sound without Root .
Android phones are famed in the world gadgets arena for the endless customization options they offer. Ease of use, easy and effortless quality control, system upgrade and device settings are other features that contribute to the huge success of Android smartphones. When a user buys an Android phone or any other android device, the first thing he or she does is to change its basic settings like changing the wallpaper, changing the screensaver, live wallpapers, changing the ringtone and other system sounds. However, the customization option for android system sounds can be achieved either by rooting the device or by installing newer sound apps.
How Rooting Works?
While changing the android system sounds with rooting in any android device, the user must first have root access to the device. Later by restarting or by installing newer sound elements, the newer and customized sound elements to android system sound can be installed. This root system works only when the end user is a gadget geek, it can be successfully done without disturbing other system applications. Technical guidance is also recommended at every stage or changing android system sound with rooting. Thus, changing android system sound with rooting need not be preferred for quicker system sound customization the android devices.
Customize Android System Sound without Rooting:
While rooting is marked as an old school technique, here are some interesting ways to customize or change android system sounds without rooting. Simple and efficient sound customization apps are available online which can be used for customizing the following system sound in any type of android devices:
- Keypad tone
- Phone startup tone
- Default tone setup
- Lock screen default sounds
- Camera shutter sound
More sound modifications can be done without any need to root the android device.
To change android system sounds without rooting, there are applications like beanfarmer, Ultimate Sound Control, ODIN and more for Windows that can be used in the android devices without rooting. These applications enable the users to disable or change system sound including call volume for android devices without any need to root the device.
Highlights of software that enable android system sound modification without rooting are:
- These applications enable you to adjust all sorts of sound and volume on the android devices.
- Even the media volume of the device can be increased or adjusted effortlessly.
- Upgrading to easily customizable sound and volume on the phones is also possible without rooting.
- Individual sound control features can be enabled and almost all sound control notifications and adjustments can be made on a single screen on the Android OS.
Simple Tips to Change Sound without Rooting :
- Firstly, locate the best application that will allow you to modify sound of Android device without rooting.
- Install the application and this feature can be enabled also by just saving the application in your system File Manager.
- Locate the installed app and open it instantly without restarting the Android OS to edit, crop, modify or perform any type of sound customization on Android devices.
Changing system sound in Android OS without any need to root the device does not affect other running applications on the device. It’s fun and quick!
Related Articles :
- How to get windows 8 theme on DreamBoard
- How to upload more than 25MB on hotmail
- Turn off Auto backup Nexus 5