If you’re an iPhone user and you want to use Apple Pay on Amazon, you’re in luck. Here’s a quick guide on how to get started.
How to use Apple Pay on Amazon
To use Apple Pay on Amazon, you first need to add a credit or debit card to your Apple Wallet. To do this, open the Wallet app on your iPhone, tap the + sign in the top right corner, and then follow the prompts.
Once you have a card added to your Apple Wallet, you can use it to pay for items on Amazon in two ways. First, you can use Apple Pay within the Amazon app. To do this, simply add the items you want to your cart and then checkout as normal. On the payment page, select Apple Pay as your payment method and then follow the prompts.
Alternatively, you can use Apple Pay on Amazon’s website. To do this, simply add the items you want to your cart and then checkout as normal. On the payment page, select the option to pay with an Apple device and then follow the prompts.
Why Does Apple Pay Say Payment not Completed
How to Delete Order History on Amazon
How to use Apple Pay on iPhone
Assuming you have an iPhone that’s running iOS 11 or later, you can use Apple Pay to make purchases from Amazon. Here’s how how to use apple pay on amazon on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open the Safari app and go to Amazon.com.
- Find the item you want to purchase and tap on it.
- On the product page, tap the button that says “Buy with Apple Pay.”
- Enter your shipping information and tap “Continue.”
- On the next page, review your order and tap “Place Your Order.”
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your purchase with Face ID or Touch ID. After confirming, your purchase will be complete!
How to use Apple Pay on iPad
iPads that support Apple Pay have Touch ID built in. You can use Touch ID to make purchases in apps and on websites. To pay with Apple Pay within an app:
- Tap the Buy with Apple Pay or Apple Pay button .
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that it’s correct.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on the screens that appear. You might be asked to verify your payment method.
- When you’re ready to pay, place your finger on Touch ID . Or if you’re using an iPad Pro (11-inch) or iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and Face ID , double-click the Side Button , then glance at the screen. If you turned off Face ID for payments, place your finger on Touch ID .
- Wait for Touch ID or Face ID verification, then hold your iPad near the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
How to use Apple Pay on iPod touch
If you have an iPhone 6 or later, you can use Apple Pay to pay within apps and on websites in Safari. On the iPhone SE, you can also use Apple Pay in stores and restaurants.
To use Apple Pay in a store or restaurant, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and make sure that Apple Pay is turned on. If you want to pay with a different card, tap Default Card and choose the card that you want to use.
When you’re ready to pay, hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You might need to sign a receipt or enter your PIN.
If you have an iPhone 6 or later but you can’t pay in a store or restaurant, it might be because your device is restricted by your carrier; for example, if you have an iPhone 6 that doesn’t support LTE networks in your country or region. Or if security features have been turned on that prevent the use of certain features like Apple Pay.
How to use Apple Pay on Apple Watch
If you’re an Apple Watch owner, you can use your wearable to make Apple Pay purchases. It’s a quick and easy way to pay for goods and services both in physical stores and online. Here’s how to set up and use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
How to use Apple Pay on Mac
Apple Pay on the Mac is a great way to make payments online. Here’s how to set it up and use it:
- Open the Settings app on your Mac.
- Click on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click on Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Enter your card information and click Done.
- To use Apple Pay on a website, make sure that you’re using Safari and that the website supports Apple Pay.
- To pay, click on the Apple Pay button at checkout and confirm your payment with Touch ID or Face ID.
How to use Apple Pay on Windows
If you have an iPhone with Apple Pay, you can use it to pay for things in certain apps and on websites in Safari. To use Apple Pay on Windows, you’ll need to add your card to the Wallet app and then use it to make payments.
Here’s how to set up and use Apple Pay on Windows:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner. Tap Add Card. Follow the instructions on the screen to add your credit or debit card. Once your card is added, you can use it to make payments in apps and on websites.
To pay with Apple Pay, just hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You don’t need to wake up your iPhone or open an app.
How to use Apple Pay on Android
Apple Pay is a wireless, contactless way to pay using your iPhone. You can use it in stores, in apps, and on websites. Here’s how to set up and use Apple Pay on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Use your iPhone camera to enter your card information or choose to enter it manually.
- Follow the instructions to add your card.
- Once you’ve added a card, you can use it with Apple Pay wherever it’s accepted.