For those of us who grew up before the age of social media, playing games on messenger might seem like a foreign concept. But for today’s kids, it’s a normal part of their social lives. Here’s how to do it.
Messenger games are a great way to stay connected with friends and family all over the world. While there are many different types of messenger games available, some of the most popular include Words With Friends, 8 Ball Pool, and FarmVille. Here’s a quick guide on how to get started playing messenger games:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your mobile device and tap on the game icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- A list of available games will populate. Select the game you’d like to play and tap “Play.”
- If you’re playing Words With Friends, you’ll be prompted to select a friend from your list of contacts to play against. If you’re playing 8 Ball Pool, you can choose to play against a random opponent or invite a friend to play.
- Once you’re in the game, follow the prompts to get started. Make sure to read the rules thoroughly so you know how to play!
- Most messenger games allow for in-game purchases, but you can usually opt out of this if you don’t want to spend any real money.
- When you’re finished playing, simply exit out of the game and move on with your day!
What is Messenger?
Messenger is a social media messaging app that allows users to connect with friends and family. The app can be used to send and receive text, photos, videos, and voice messages. Messenger also allows users to make video calls and play games with friends.
What are the requirements to play games on Messenger?
In order to play games on Messenger, you must have the following:
- A Facebook account
- The latest version of the Messenger app
- A data connection
- A finger to tap the screen!
To start playing, simply open a conversation with a friend and tap on the game controller icon in the bottom left corner. If it’s your first time playing, you’ll be asked to allow permissions for the game to access your information and post on your behalf. Once you do that, you’re ready to start playing!
How to find games on Messenger?
To find games on Messenger, open a conversation with a friend and tap the game controller icon in the bottom left.
You’ll see a list of games that you can play with that person. Select the game you want to play and tap Play.
How to start playing games on Messenger?
To start playing games on Messenger, simply open a conversation with a friend and tap on the game controller icon in the bottom left corner. From there, you’ll see a list of all the games that are available to play. Tap on the one you want to play and hit the “Play” button. The game will then load up and you can start playing!
How to invite friends to play games on Messenger?
Games on Messenger are easy to find and play. You can access them by tapping on the game controller icon in any conversation or from your list of Apps in a chat.
You can invite friends to play games with you one-on-one or in a group chat. To invite a friend to play a game:
- Tap on the game controller icon in any conversation or from your list of Apps in a chat.
- Select the game you want to play and tap “PLAY”.
- When the game opens, tap on the “+” icon to invite friends. You can also tap on “GROUP” to invite friends to play in a group chat.
How to continue playing games on Messenger?
There are a few different ways that you can continue playing games on Messenger. You can either use the Instant Games app, which is available on both iOS and Android devices, or you can play through Facebook.
If you want to keep playing games on Messenger, you will need to have the latest version of the app installed on your device. You can check to see if you have the latest version by going to the App Store or Google Play Store and searching for “Messenger.”
Once you have the latest version of Messenger installed, you can launch the app and tap on the game controller icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will bring up a list of all the games that you can play.
If you want to play a game that is not listed in the Instant Games app, you can search for it through Facebook. To do this, tap on the Search bar at the top of the screen and type in the name of the game that you want to play. Once you find the game, tap on “Play Game” and it will launch in a new window.
We hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to play games on Messenger. As you can see, it’s a fairly simple process that doesn’t require any special skills or software. So get out there and start playing!