Are you tired of wasting your time on POF, aka Plenty of Fish? If so, then you’re in luck! This blog post will show you how to delete POF account for good. But before we get started, let’s take a quick look at why you might want to consider deleting your account in the first place.
How to Delete My POF Account
It’s easy to delete POF account. To deleted your account on desktop, log into your account and hover over the “Mail” icon at the top of the page. Then, select “Help” > “Remove Profile” from the drop-down menu. On the next page, select “Remove Your Profile” and enter your password. Finally, select “Delete My Profile Permanently.”
To delete your POF account on mobile, log into the app and tap on the three lines icon in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap on “Help” > “Remove Profile” from the menu. On the next page, select “Delete My Profile Permanently” and enter your password.
How to delete POF account if you have a paid subscription
If you have a paid subscription and want to delete POF account, log in and go to the help page. Scroll down to the “Cancel your subscription” section and click on the “Click here” link. You’ll be taken to a page where you can cancel your subscription.
How to delete POF account on android phone
If you want to delete POF account from your phone, the process is a little different. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the three-line icon in the top left corner of the app.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your password and tap Continue again.
- Tap Delete Account to confirm.
How to delete POF account if you forgot your password
There are a few different ways to delete POF account if you forgot your password. The first way is to go to the POF website and click on the “Forgot Password” link. This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address and have a new password emailed to you. Once you have received the new password, you can use it to log in and delete your account.
If you do not have access to the email address that is associated with your POF account, you can still delete it by following these steps:
- Go to the POF website and click on the “My Profile” link at the top of the page.
- On the My Profile page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Profile” link.
- On the next page, enter your username and password. Once you have entered this information, click on the “Delete Profile” button.
How do I cancel my paid subscription?
If you would like to stop your paid subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and going to the ‘My Account’ page. From there, you will see the option to cancel your subscription. If you have any trouble, our customer service team can assist you.
How to Delete Your Plenty of Fish Account Permanently on iPhone
If you want to delete your Plenty of Fish account permanently, you can do so from the app or the website. To delete your account from the app:
- Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Delete Account.
- Enter your password and tap on Delete Account again to confirm.
To delete your account from the website:
- Go to www.pof.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Edit Profile in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete Account.
- Enter your password and click on Delete Account again to confirm
How to Hide Your Plenty of Fish Profile on Windows, macOS
If you’re no longer interested in Plenty of Fish, or if you have met someone special and you’re ready to move on, you may want to hide your profile. On Windows and macOS, this is done from the account settings page.
To hide your Plenty of Fish profile:
- Log in to your Plenty of Fish account.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button near the top of the page.
- Click on the “Hide Profile” link at the bottom of the “Edit Profile” page.
- Confirm that you want to hide your profile by clicking on the “Yes” button.
Related Article –