Are you thinking about how to can cancel YouTube TV subscription? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, according to a recent report, cancelations of YouTube TV subscriptions have been on the rise in recent months.
There could be a number of reasons why you might be considering cancelling your subscription. Maybe you’re not happy with the selection of channels or the quality of the streaming. Or maybe you’re just tired of paying for something that you don’t use that much.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription
If you’re interested in cancelling your YouTube TV subscription, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
You can cancel your subscription by visiting your account settings and selecting the “Cancel Membership” option. You can also contact YouTube TV customer support directly.
If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your current billing cycle. After that, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to any of the content or features that YouTube TV has to offer.
How to Cancel YouTube TV from the Web
If you decide that YouTube TV isn’t for you. Here’s how to do cancel it from the web.
- Go to tv.youtube.com and sign in.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Cancel membership” section and click “Cancel.”
- Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking “Yes, cancel.”
How to cancel YouTube TV on iPhone
To cancel YouTube TV from your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube TV app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Cancel membership.
- Tap on Continue to cancel.
How to cancel your YouTube TV free trial
If you decide that YouTube TV isn’t for you. Here’s how to cancel
- Open the YouTube TV app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the main screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Membership & billing.
- Under Membership, tap on Cancel membership.
- Tap Yes, cancel membership.
How to cancel YouTube TV on Android
Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device.
Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
Scroll down and tap on Settings.
Tap on Membership and then tap on Cancel Membership.
How to get a refund for your YouTube TV subscription
If you’re not entirely satisfied with YouTube TV, you can cancel your subscription and receive a refund for any unused time. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your account on YouTube TV, then click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and click ‘Settings.’
- Under ‘YouTube TV,’ click ‘Manage.’
- Scroll down and click ‘Cancel membership.’
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and receive a refund.
How to cancel YouTube TV on smart TVs
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription on a smart TV, open the YouTube TV app on your device and sign in. Then, go to the Settings menu and select “Account.” From there, you should be able to access the “Cancel Membership” option. If you’re having trouble cancelling your subscription, you can also contact YouTube TV customer support for help.
Related Articles –