If you’re looking to add a little bit of fun and silliness to your Snaps, you can do so by using the cartoon face lens. This lens turns your face into a cartoon character, and it’s pretty easy to use. Here’s how to send a Snap with the cartoon face lens.
Table of Contents
What is the cartoon face lens?
The cartoon face lens is a Snapchat lens that allows you to turn your face into a cartoon character. To use the lens, simply open Snapchat and select the “Lens” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Then, select the “Cartoon Face” lens from the list of available lenses.
When you use the cartoon face lens, your eyes will become large and round, your nose will be turned up, and your mouth will be turned down in a characteristic cartoon expression. You may also notice that your skin tone will become more saturated and that your cheeks will become redder.
How to use the cartoon face lens
To use the cartoon face lens, start by opening the Snapchat app and pointing the camera at your face. Then, tap on your face to bring up the lenses options. Swipe through the options until you find the cartoon face lens, and then tap on it to select it.
Once you’ve selected the cartoon face lens, you’ll see a preview of what your face will look like with the filter applied. If you’re happy with how you look, tap on the record button to take a photo or video snap. You can also tap on the button to take a selfie with the cartoon face filter applied.
How to send a snap with the cartoon face lens
Open your Snapchat app and point the camera at your face.
Tap on your face until a mesh appears over it.
Swipe through the lenses until you find the one you want to use.
Tap on the screen to take a picture or hold down to record a video.
How to add the cartoon face lens to your Snapchat account
To add the cartoon face lens to your Snapchat account, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the “Lenses” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll through the available lenses until you find the one with the cartoon face.
- Tap on the lens to select it and then tap on the “Add to Snap” button.
- Take or upload a photo or video that you want to add the lens to and then tap on the “Send” button.
How to use the cartoon face lens on Snapchat
Here’s how to use the cartoon face lens on Snapchat:
- Open Snapchat and make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
- Swipe left until you see the lenses icon.
- When the lenses options appear, tap on the cartoon face lens.
- Position your camera so that your face is inside the frame.
- Tap on the record button to start recording a video or tap on the shutter button to take a photo.
- To stop recording or taking a photo, tap on the record button or shutter button again.
How to remove the cartoon face lens from your Snapchat account
If you want to remove the cartoon face lens from your Snapchat account, follow these steps:
- Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open your Snapchat homepage if you’re logged in. If you aren’t logged in, enter your Snapchat username and password before continuing.
- Tap your profile picture in the top-left corner of the screen. This will open your profile page.
- Scroll down and tap Manage: Additional Services. It’s below the “Snapchat Lenses” heading near the bottom of this page.
- Scroll down and tap Reset Lenses. This blue button is near the bottom of the page; tapping it will reset all lenses, including the cartoon face lens, on your Snapchat account.
How to troubleshoot the cartoon face lens
If you’re having trouble using the cartoon face lens, try these tips:
- Make sure your camera is facing you. The cartoon face lens only works with the front-facing camera.
- Tap your face once with two fingers to make sure the lens is tracking your face. You should see a white border around your face if the lens is working properly.
- Try turning off other lenses by tapping the X in the top right corner of the screen. You can also try turning off AR by tapping the AR icon in the top right corner of the screen (this looks like a constellation).
How to get the cartoon face lens
Cartoon Face is a new Snapchat lens that allows you to turn your face into a cartoon. This guide will show you how to get the lens and use it.
First, open Snapchat and make sure you are on the camera screen. Then, tap and hold on your face until the face lenses appear.
Scroll through the lenses until you find the cartoon face lens. Tap on it to select it.
Once the lens is selected, all you need to do is line up your face with the on-screen graphic and take a selfie.
That’s all there is to it! When you’re done, you can share your photo with your friends or save it to your device.