iPhone users who want to download and save their favorite Facebook videos have a few options. One is to use the Facebook app to download the video, while another is to use a third-party app like MyMedia or Documents. Finally, you can also save Facebook videos to your camera roll by using the Share button and selecting “Save Video.”
Table of Contents
Tips for saving Facebook videos on iPhone
If you want to save Facebook videos on your iPhone, here are some tips to help you out:
Download the Facebook app from the App Store.
To save a video from Facebook:
- Log into your Facebook account and go to the video you want to save.
- Click on the “Options” menu (it looks like three dots) below the video.
- Select “Download.”
To save the video, tap on the share icon (the arrow in a box) and then select “Save Video.”
The video will be downloaded to your Camera Roll.
Tricks for saving Facebook videos on iPhone
Here are some tips and tricks for saving Facebook videos on your iPhone:
- Launch the Facebook app and find the video you want to save.
- Tap the Share button (it looks like a arrow pointing up out of a box) and then tap Save Video.
- The video will be saved to your Camera Roll!
To start, open the Facebook app and locate the video you want to save.
- In the bottom right corner of the video, tap the share button.
- Select the “Save Video” option.
- The video will now be saved to your camera roll!
Workarounds for saving Facebook videos on iPhone
There are a few methods you can use to save a video from Facebook onto your iPhone. One way is to utilize the Share button.
To save a video, locate the one you want to keep, press the Share button , and then choose Save Video . The video will be stored in your Camera Roll.
If the Share button isn’t working or you can’t see it, try this workaround: locate the video you want to save and tap on the date or timestamp below it. This will open the video in a new window. From there, tap and hold on the screen and then select Save Video from the menu that appears.
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone
There are a few different ways that you can download a Facebook video onto your iPhone. For example, you could use the Facebook app or a third-party app like MyMedia or Documents by Readdle.
The Facebook app is the most straightforward way to download a video, but it will only work if the video is public and doesn’t have any age restrictions. If you’re trying to download a private video or a video that has age restrictions, you’ll need to use one of the other methods.
Here’s how to download a Facebook video to your iPhone using the Facebook app:
- To start, open the Facebook app and locate the video you want to download.
- Press the Share button and press Copy Link.
- Launch the MyMedia app and select the Browse option.
- Enter the link into the input field and select Download.
- Once the download is completed, tap the play button to watch the video without an internet connection.
Tips for downloading Facebook videos on iPhone
If you want to download Facebook videos on your iPhone, here are some tips to help you out:
- Use a dedicated Facebook video downloader app. There are several apps available that can help you download videos from Facebook. Some of these apps are free, while others require a small fee.
- Choose a Facebook video downloader app that is compatible with your device. Some apps are only compatible with certain types of devices, so make sure to choose an app that will work with your device.
- Follow the instructions provided by the app to download the video from Facebook.
- Use a video downloader website. If you’re not interested in using an app, there are also websites that can help you download videos from Facebook. These websites usually have a straightforward interface and can be used for free.
- Use Safari’s built-in video download feature. If you’re using the Safari browser on your iPhone, you can use it to download videos from Facebook. This is a quick and easy method, but it only works with specific types of videos.
Tricks for downloading Facebook videos on iPhone
The tips below will show you how to find and download a Facebook video to your iPhone using the Safari browser.
- Open Safari and go to Facebook.
- Click on the “Create Post” button.
- Enter your text into the “Write something” field.
- Click on the “Publish” button.
- Locate the video you want to download and select it to play.
- To share, tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- A menu will pop up with several choices. Scroll to the right until you see “Copy Link.”
- Click “Copy Link.”
- Open Safari and tap on the search bar.
- Type the link into the search bar and press “Enter.”
- The video will now load in a new tab. To share the video, tap on the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and select “Save Video.”
- The video will be automatically saved to your Photos app!
Workarounds for downloading Facebook videos on iPhone
Even though there is no default method to save Facebook videos to your iPhone, there are a few ways you can get around that. With a bit of effort, you can save Facebook videos to your Camera Roll following just a few steps.
You can use any of these methods to download Facebook videos onto your iPhone:
The first method is to use the iOS Screen Recorder.
The iOS Screen Recorder is a handy tool that comes standard with the iOS operating system. It allows you to record video footage of your iPhone or iPad’s screen- which can be useful for recording videos from Facebook, as well as other apps and games.
Follow these steps to use the Screen Recorder:
To open Control Center on your iPhone or iPad, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Then, tap on the Screen Recording button. A 3-second countdown will start; during this time, you can tap on Cancel if you change your mind. Once the recording starts, navigate to Facebook and find the video that you want to download. Once the video starts playing, simply wait for it to finish and then stop the recording. Your video will be saved to your Photos app where you can watch it any time.
The second method is to use a third-party app.
There are a few different ways to download Facebook videos onto your iPhone. Many of these methods are free, although some may have in-app purchases or ads. Some popular apps that can be used for this purpose include Video Downloader for Facebook, MyMedia, and Documents by Readdle.
To take advantage of one of these applications, install it from the App Store and then follow the in-app directions to download a video from Facebook. The process will differ slightly depending on the app, but usually, you will have to log into Facebook within the app and locate the video you want to save. After finding the video, press the download button and wait for the process to complete.