Hey, have you ever wanted to leave a private story on snapchat but didn’t know how? Well, you’re in luck! Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that.
Table of Contents
How to leave a private story on Snapchat
To leave a private story on Snapchat, simply go to your story screen and tap the “My Story” icon in the top left-hand corner. From there, you will be able to view all of your private stories as well as any public ones that you may have. To leave a private story, simply tap on the ” Leave Story ” button at the bottom of the screen.
Read More Articles:
How to make your Snapchat story private
In order to make your Snapchat story private, you will need to change your settings so that only friends can view it. To do this, open the app and go to the settings menu. From there, tap on “Who Can View My Story.” By default, Snapchat sets your story to be public, but you can change it so that only your friends can view it by tapping on the “Friends” option.
How to share a private story on Snapchat
It’s easy to share a private story on Snapchat. Here’s how:
- Tap the “+” icon on the main screen of the app.
- Tap “Create Story.”
- Tap the “Private” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the username of the person you want to share your story with and tap “Add.”
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished adding people.
- Tap “Share” to share your private story.
How to view a private story on Snapchat
It’s no secret that people love using Snapchat to communicate. The app has become incredibly popular, with millions of people using it every day to chat with friends, share photos and videos, and even play games.
One of the most popular features on Snapchat is the ability to create “Stories” – collections of snaps that can be viewed by your friends (or even the general public) for a 24-hour period.
While most Snapchat users are happy to share their stories with everyone, there are times when you might want to keep things a little more private. Luckily, Snapchat makes it easy to do just that.
If you want to view a private story on Snapchat, there are a few different methods you can use. In this article, we’ll show you how to view private stories on Snapchat using three different methods.
How to add friends to a private story on Snapchat
Launch the Snapchat app and sign in.
Tap your profile icon at the top left of the screen.
Tap on the settings gear icon at the top right of the screen.
Under “Who Can…”, tap “View My Story”.
A new window will pop up. Under “Private Story”, tap “Only Me” to make your story private or “Friends” to make it viewable to your friends only.
How to delete a private story on Snapchat
From the Snapchat app, tap your profile icon in the top left. Under “Stories,” select the story you want to delete. Tap ⋮ in the top right. Tap Delete Story.
How to save a private story on Snapchat
It’s easy to save a private story on Snapchat. Here’s how:
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “My Story.”
- Tap the download icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- A message will appear asking if you want to save your story. Tap “Save Story.”
- Your story will now be saved to your device.
How to share a private story on Snapchat with specific friends
If you want to share a private story on Snapchat with only specific friends, you can do so by creating a custom story. To create a custom story:
- Tap the plus sign on the Snapchat home screen to create a new story.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner to access your settings.
- Tap “Create Story.”
- Enter a name for your story and tap “Create.”
- Tap the People icon in the top-left corner to add friends to your story.
- Select the friends you want to add and tap “Done.”
- Snap away and your friends will be able to view your story!