How to fix netio.sys error in windows 8. This Usually happens when some registry files are corrupt or missing from your PC.
In this tutorial we will guide you through different steps how you can fix netio.sys error in Windows 8.
Windows 8 can be seen already in the market leaving users crave for it. You cannot resist yourself from experiencing the whole new different world of Windows. Microsoft has changed its logo, so they do have changed the way you see the Windows world. It is built to amaze. Amaze you with every click you experience and every move you make. Nevertheless, Windows 7 was a great success for Microsoft comparing to Windows vista which burnt into ashes with no time. Windows 8 cannot be seen to fall in the later category till now.
Now that the Windows 8 is available for use and it is a whole new concept, there might possibly could be a chance of some common issues that user can face from starting the installation till the end. One of the very basic errors which most of the users have come across during the installation is missing NETIO.SYS file. It is the installation error which could possibly come up when you boot the Windows disc for the first time and a blue screen shows up with a message saying ‘Windows could not load, missing file ‘NETIO.SYS’. This Usually happens when some registry files are corrupt or missing from your PC.
Simply follow the steps given below to fix it. Before you proceed please also check if you match the Windows 8 basic System requirements:-
- Processor: 1GHz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2.
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit).
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
1. Eject the Windows 8 disc and Restart the system.
2. Reinsert the disc and start the installation again.
3. If above Steps didn’t work, try doing the following:-
- Download Registry Cleaner on your PC and install it.
- Run the Registry Cleaner. It will scan for the registry errors and fix them. Once it is done, Restart the system.
- Insert the installation Disc and wait for it to run. There will be no error this time. A installation Window will prompt up. Follow the given steps to install the windows.
Also, you might not face this problem if you have purchased Windows 8 directly from Microsoft’s website as it creates a installation shortcut on your desktop and it can be installed like any other program.
The installation wizard has two options to install Windows. Either you can install it directly or it allows you to create a image of the Windows which can be burnt to disc. The second option applies to the case where you want to install Windows on a System other than the System on which you have downloaded Windows.
Other Articles on Windows 8
- Top reasons to upgrade to Windows 8
- Windows 8 security issues
- How to get old start menu in Windows 8
- How to create USB recovery disk for Windows 8