If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for ways to make your life more efficient. And what could be more efficient than having two different AirPods to choose from when you’re on the go? Well, I’m here to let you in on a little secret: you can actually connect two different AirPods to one case!
That’s right, with this handy little trick, you can keep one AirPod in each ear and never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again.
So, if you’re ready to learn how to connect two different AirPods to one case, read on!
What Is Apple’s Audio Sharing Feature?
Apple’s audio sharing feature is a great way to connect two different sets of AirPods to one case. This means you can share your music with a friend or family member, and they can enjoy the same audio experience as you. Here’s how to set it up.
How to connect two different AirPods to one case
If you own two different types of AirPods, you can connect them to the same case. Here’s how:
- Open the AirPods case.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for three seconds.
- The LED on the front of the case will flash white, indicating that the case is in discovery mode.
- Put your AirPods near each other and wait for a notification on your iPhone or iPad that they’ve been paired. You can also check the status light on the front of the case—it will flash green when your AirPods are connected.
Why you might want to do this
If you have two different types of AirPods — say, regular AirPods and AirPods Pro — you might want to use the same case for both sets. Maybe you don’t want to carry around two cases, or maybe you just think it looks cool. Whatever the reason, here’s how to do it.
How to Adjust the Volume and Noise Controls
If you want to use two different AirPods at the same time with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can connect them to your device using a single Lightning connector.
- Open the case lid and make sure that both AirPods are in their place.
- Connect one AirPod to your device, then wait for a few seconds before connecting the second one.
You can now adjust the volume and noise controls for each AirPod independently.
How to Stop Audio Sharing
If you own two different sets of Apple AirPods, you may be wondering how to connect them to one case. By default, the AirPods will connect to the last device they were connected to. However, you can easily change this setting so that they will connect to the first device they are paired with.
To do this, simply open the AirPods case and press and hold the button on the back for three seconds. This will put the AirPods into ” discovering ” mode, which allows them to be paired with multiple devices. Once they are in this mode, you can then proceed to pair them with your other devices as usual.
What to do if it doesn’t work
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to your iPhone, make sure that your AirPods are in their case and that the case is close to your iPhone. Then follow these steps:
- Open the AirPods case. The LED indicator light should flash white.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Tap the AirPods case next to your iPhone.
- Tap Connect to Other Device and follow the instructions on your screen.
Tips and tricks
- If you have two different cases, you can put one AirPod in each case.
- You can also connect two different AirPods to one case by using a lightning connector.
- If you have one AirPod, you can use the earbud to control both AirPods.
FAQ – how to connect two different airpods to one case
Q: How to connect two different AirPods to one case?
A: It’s easy to connect two different airpods to one case. Just put them in the case and they will automatically connect to each other.
How to connect two different AirPods to one case:
If you have two different sets of AirPods (for example, one for work and one for home), you can use the same case for both sets. In order to do this, you will need to put each set of AirPods in their own individual case. Once you have done this, you can then place both cases into the charging case and close the lid.
The case will charge both sets of AirPods at the same time. When you are ready to use one set of AirPods, simply open the lid of the charging case and take out the desired set.
Connecting AirPods to different cases
If you have two different AirPods cases, you can connect them by following these steps:
- Open the case lid of one of the AirPods cases.
- Press and hold the connect button for 5 seconds.
- Release the button when the LED flashes white.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with the other AirPods case.