If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of videos on your computer that you never watch. But what if you want to watch one of those videos and it’s too long? You don’t have to sit through the entire thing – you can trim it down to just the part you want to see! Here’s how to trim video in Windows 11.
Trim Video is a basic but very useful tool that allows you to cut video very easily. Simply load the video you want to cut and then use the mouse or the arrow keys to select the part of the video you want to keep. When you are done, just click on “trim” and then “save” and your new trimmed video will be saved in your desired location.
How to Trim Video in Windows 11
With Windows 11, you can now trim your video files directly in the Photos app. This can be useful if you want to remove unwanted sections from a video, or if you want to create a smaller file for sharing.
To trim a video in Windows 11, open the Photos app and select the video that you want to edit. Then, click the “Edit & Create” button and select “Trim video” from the menu.
In the trimming window, you can use the slider bars to select the section of the video that you want to keep. You can also preview the trimmed video by clicking the “Play” button.
When you’re happy with the trimmed section, click the “Save a copy” button to save it as a new file.
How to crop a video in Windows 11 with Clipchamp?
In order to crop a video in Windows 11, you need to first open the video in Clipchamp. Once the video is open, click on the “Edit” tab and then select the “Crop” option. From there, you can choose how you want to crop your video. For example, you can choose to crop the video from the top, bottom, left, or right. You can also choose to manually select the area that you want to crop. Once you have made your selection, click on the “Apply” button and then “Save” your changes.
How to merge two or more videos together
There is no default video editing software in Windows 11, but there are a number of ways to edit your videos. One way is to use the free Movie Maker application. This application is not installed by default in Windows 11, but you can download it for free from the Microsoft Store.
Here’s how to merge two or more videos together in Windows 11 using Movie Maker:
- Open Movie Maker and click “Add videos and photos.”
- Select the videos you want to merge and click “Open.”
- Click “Edit” and then “Clip.”
- Drag the clips you want to merge together into the storyboard. You can also rearrange the order of the clips by drag-and-dropping them into place.
- When you’re happy with the order of the clips, click “Export.”
How to split a video into multiple parts
Assuming you have your video saved on your computer:
- Right-click the video file, then select “Open with.”
- Choose either Movie Maker or Photos, depending on which application you have installed.
- If you chose Movie Maker, click “Edit movie” in the center of the screen. If you chose Photos, click “Edit & Create” at the top of the screen, then click “Edit video.”
- In either application, click the “Play/Pause” button at the bottom of the window to begin playing your video. As it plays, click and drag the white line that appears over the video to mark where you want it to start and end.
- Once you’ve marked the beginning and end of your selection, click “Save as new file” in Movie Maker or “Export” in Photos.
- Choose a location to save your new file, then give it a name and click “Save.”
How to change video speed
Windows 11 has a new feature that allows you to trim videos. This is helpful if you want to remove a section of the video that you don’t want, or if you want to make the video shorter.
Here’s how to trim a video in Windows 11:
- Open the Video Trimmer.
- Select the video you want to trim.
- Use the sliders to select the section of the video you want to keep.
- Click “Trim.”
- Save the trimmed video.
What can I use to crop videos?
There are a few ways that you can crop your videos in Windows 11. You can use the Snipping Tool, the Photos app, or a third-party app like Adobe Spark Video or Movavi Video Editor.
The Snipping Tool is a built-in Windows app that lets you capture screenshots. You can also use it to crop videos. To do this, open the Snipping Tool and click on the “Video” button. Then, select the area of the video that you want to crop.
The Photos app also lets you crop videos. To do this, open the video in the Photos app and click on the “Edit & Create” tab. Then, click on the “Crop” button and select the area of the video that you want to keep.
Adobe Spark Video and Movavi Video Editor are two third-party apps that let you crop videos. Both apps have free and paid versions. With Adobe Spark Video, you can crop videos for free, but you’ll have to pay if you want to download or share your cropped video. With Movavi Video Editor, you can crop videos for free if you don’t mind a watermark on your video. If you want to remove the watermark, you’ll have to buy the full version of the app.
How can I crop a video in Windows 11?
There are a few ways you can crop a video in Windows 11. You can use the Snipping Tool, the Paint app, or a third-party app like Adobe Photoshop.
Using the Snipping Tool
Open the Snipping Tool by searching for it in the Start menu.
Click and hold on one of the corners of the video frame.
Drag the corner to crop the video frame.
When you’re satisfied with the crop, click “Save As” and choose where to save the cropped video file.
- Open Paint by searching for it in the Start menu.
- Click “File,” then “Open.”
- Find and select the video file you want to crop, then click “Open.”
- Click and hold on one of the corners of the video frame, then drag it to crop the frame.
- When you’re satisfied with the crop, click “File,” then “Save As” and choose where to save the cropped video file.
Alternatives to trimming video
Video editing is a process of cutting, splicing, and rearranging video footage to create a new video. Trimming is the process of removing unwanted sections of video, such as commercials, trailers, or bloopers.
There are several alternatives to trimming video. One alternative is to use a video editing software application to edit the video. This method requires downloading and installing a video editing software application on your computer. Once the application is installed, you can launch it and follow the instructions on how to trim video.
Another alternative to trimming video is to use an online video editor. There are several online video editors available, such as ClipChamp and WeVideo. These online editors allow you to upload your video, trim it online, and then download the edited version back onto your computer.
A third alternative is to hire a professional video editor. This option may be more expensive than trimming the video yourself, but it will save you time and ensure that the job is done correctly.
How to edit video in windows 11
In windows 11, video editing has become much easier and simpler. You can now trim videos without any third-party software. In this article, we will show you how to trim videos in windows 11.
- Open the video you want to edit in windows media player.
- Right-click on the video and click on “Edit.”
- A new window will open up. In this window, you will see two options: “trim” and “crop.”
- To trim the video, click on the “trim” option. You will see a slider on the video timeline. You can use this slider to select the part of the video you want to keep.
- Once you have selected the part of the video you want to keep, click on the “save” button.
- Your trimmed video will now be saved as a new file.
Whether you want to trim the unnecessary parts of a video or cut out a section to use in another video, you can do so in Windows Movie Maker. The process is relatively simple and only requires a few steps.