In this article we will tell you how to install Whatsapp on Windows 8. Here’s the complete procedure:
In today’s age of technological and communication revolution brought by the internet we are wiping off the physical boundaries by building the virtual bridges through online chat and messaging platforms. These tools are either part of bigger platforms like social networking websites or could be a stand-alone, independent tool. There are many free messaging and chat tools available but users are always in search of something better in usage, affordable in cost and fast in performance.
If you want to have a good and reliable cross-platform mobile messaging app on your Windows 8 system, nothing suits better than Whatsapp. This app allows the users to send messages without paying for SMS. There are no fees for subscribing to Whatsapp and the cost of the app and the service charges are included in the internet package taken by the users from their service providers. At present Whatsapp works on Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Nokia and Windows phones. Whatsapp for PC can be installed on desktop as well.
Following are the steps to be followed to install the app on your Android or PC that works on Windows 8:
- Download Whatsapp from its official website or from any other reliable source like Google Play.
- For offline installation, you have to download .apk file and for online installation you can visit any of the sources and start downloading.
- Once the download of the software is done, now you are ready to go for the installation.
- Firstly, you need an Android emulator to install the software. Android emulator is software that behaves like a virtual Android device. There are many emulators available for Android phones and all you need to do is a simple search on the net.
- Install the Android emulator on your PC like any other software that you usually install.
- If you have downloaded Whatsapp by using the first method i.e. offline download of .apk file, then follow these steps.
- Run the Android simulator and open the apk file.
- Now the simulator would do the rest of the process and installs Whatsapp on your PC.
- If you have chosen the second method i.e. online installation then you have to run the emulator program and type ‘Whatsapp’ and search.
- After locating the source, simply ask the emulator to go ahead for installation.
Now you should be able to use Whatsapp service without any hindrance.