In this blog post, we’ll show you how to spoiler an image on Discord mobile. Whether you’re spoiling a plot twist in your favorite TV show or movie, or just trying to be a pesky troll, this guide will show you how to do it.
Table of Contents
Discord is a VoIP application that lets you connect with other people through voice or text. You can use Discord on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can also use Discord to share images, which is a great way to share pictures with your friends without having to upload them to a separate website.
If you want to share an image but don’t want it to be visible right away, you can “spoil” it. This will hide the image until someone clicks on it, at which point they will be able to see the full picture.
Spoiling an image on Discord is easy, and in this article we’ll show you how to do it.
What is a spoiler?
A spoiler is a piece of content that reveals key plot points or surprises in a story. Spoilers can come in the form of text, images, or even audio clips. On Discord, spoilers are usually marked with the warning: “Spoiler Alert!”
Why would you want to spoiler an image on Discord?
There are a few reasons you might want to spoiler an image on Discord. Maybe you don’t want to ruin the surprise for people who haven’t seen the thing you’re talking about yet. Or maybe you’re just trying to be considerate and not bombard people with a ton of images all at once. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do!
- open up the Discord app on your phone
- select the image you want to spoiler
- tap on the “Spoiler” button that appears in the top-left corner of the image
- enter a message if you want and then hit “Send”
And that’s all there is to it! The image will appear as a blurred thumbnail until someone clicks on it, at which point they’ll see the full image.
How to spoiler an image on Discord (Mobile)
Discord is a chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s a great platform for sharing images and video, but sometimes you want to share an image without giving away the whole thing. That’s where spoilers come in.
Spoilers are a function on Discord that allow you to hide text or images until the user clicks to reveal them. This can be useful for hiding surprise twists or plot points in images, videos, or text.
Here’s how to spoiler an image on Discord (mobile):
- Tap the + icon in the far-left side of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. This will open up the emoji menu.
- Tap the 📎 paperclip icon in the bottom-left corner of the menu. This will open your device’s file browser.
- Navigate to and select the image you want to spoiler. Tap “Open” in the top-right corner of the screen when you’ve selected it.
- The image will now appear in your message box with a small “SPOILER” warning label next to it. You can add additional text or emoji to your message before sending it as normal by tapping “Send.”
Keep in mind that anyone who can see your message will be able to see that it contains a spoiler, so use this feature sparingly!
How to spoiler an image on Discord (Desktop)
If you’re using the Discord desktop app, there’s a simple way to spoiler an image. Here’s how:
- Open the Discord desktop app and sign in.
- Click the “+” icon in the “Channels” sidebar. This will open a new channel dialogue window.
- In the “Channel name” field, enter a name for your spoiler channel (e.g., “Spoiler Channel”). You can also add a description in the “Description” field if you want.
- When you’re finished, click the “Create Channel” button.
- Drag and drop the image you want to spoiler into the “Spoiler Channel”.
- Hover your mouse over the image and click the “Spoil” button that appears in the top-left corner of the image.
How to spoiler an image on Discord (Web)
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect with people across platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
One of the great things about Discord is that it’s easy to share images with your friends. However, sometimes you may want to spoiler an image, which means hiding it so that people have to click on it to view it. Here’s how to do that:
- To start, open Discord and select the channel you want to share the image in.
- Next, click the “+” icon to upload an image from your computer or phone.
- When the upload window appears, select the “Spoiler” checkbox next to the image you want to hide. This will mark the image as a spoiler so that people have to click on it to view it.
- Finally, click “Upload” to share the image in the Discord channel.
There are many ways to spoiler an image on discord mobile. The most common way is to use the “spoiler” command in the chat box. This will automatically hide the image from view. You can also use the spoiler tag in the code section of a message. This will hide the image from view until someone clicks on the tag.