If you’re an iPhone user, you can still use your Galaxy Buds with your device. Here’s how:
- Put your Galaxy Buds in pairing mode by following the steps outlined in the previous section.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Turn on Bluetooth if it’s not already enabled.
- Wait for your Galaxy Buds to appear on the list of available devices and select them.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Once your Galaxy Buds are connected to your iPhone, you can use them to listen to music, take phone calls, and more. You can also customize the touch controls and equalizer settings for your Galaxy Buds using the Galaxy Wearable app, which can be downloaded from the App Store.
It’s important to note that some features, such as automatic ear detection and ambient sound mode, may not work on iPhones due to the limitations of the iOS operating system. However, the basic functions of the Galaxy Buds, such as listening to music and taking phone calls, will work just fine.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone, try resetting the earbuds and putting them back in pairing mode. You can do this by putting the earbuds back in the charging case and holding down the touchpad on each earbud for around 15 seconds until the LED lights on the earbuds flash several times.
Overall, connecting your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Whether you’re using your Galaxy Buds with an Android device or an iPhone, they’re a versatile and powerful accessory that can enhance your audio experience.