Android has launched its newer version. Learn how to install Android 4.2.2 jelly bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace plus s7500.
Presently Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 has received the Cyanogenmod 10.1, an unofficial ROM that will hasten the smartphone manifold. The Custom ROM does not require you to be cpmuter geek, and anyone with basic computer knowledge can apprehend it. Even after loading your device with various apps, the sturdy aesthetics stays unhindered.
The primary reason for such functionality is that the CM 10.1, the common name for the ROM, is not affected by any other application on the android. Offering a user interface akin to Vanilla, it elevates your android experience to a higher degree.
If you are fascinated about various customizable features, without affecting speed or efficiency, you are at the right choice because CM 10.1 gives some of the themes that even surpass Samsung mobiles.
With advanced features and added music options, the CM 10.1 Custom ROM is worth installing.
Even though it is most unlikely to harm your device while following the instructions set below, yet the site will not be responsible for any loss of data or damage to your phone while flashing Cyanogenmod.
The following instructions are meant for only the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500. You can check your model number by going to “settings” and then to “about Phone.”
As the very first step, USB debugging must be enabled on your device by going to settings, then to Applications, then to the development and then to the final option USB debugging.
Secondly, ensure that your device has been fully charged up, so that the entire process may be conveniently followed.
Thirdly, keep a backup of all data that is stored in your device like contacts, internet APN, messages, pictures and other valuable information, so that in case anything goes wrong, you can restore all data.
Fourthly, disable all the security tools and antivirus software on your device for the time being because they might hinder the process.
You also must have a CWM recovery tool installed in order to flash the ROM CM 10.1
- Download the ROM CM 10.1 on your device. You can do so by do so by clicking on the link provided.
- Now download this file for Google apps.
- After completion of the downloading process, connect your device to a personal computer. Here you must start the mass storage facility and transcend the two downloaded files to the memory card. Just keep track of the directories that you are using.
- Now it is time to enter the recovery mode and switch off the device. Recovery mode can also be entered by simultaneously pressing the power, home, volume up and volume down buttons. In this mode, the volume key takes you up or down the options that float.
- Also keep an android backup, of your existing ROM, just for worst cases where the entire procedure is not completed. For doing so choose the backup and restore access in the recovery option menu and then backup option for the storing of data.
- Now choose the options Wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition to clear the phone memory.
- Now install and choose Zip from SD card option so that all files and folders on SD card are displayed. There, you will notice the CM ROM and transfer it to your phone. Offer confirmation by choosing “Yes.”
- This is how the ROM installation is done and then selecting Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache Partition, you can repeat the entire procedure to install Google apps.
- Finally, restart your Galaxy Ace Duos by selecting “reboot system now” option.
For restoring data, directly go to the Recovery mode and select Backup and restore option first and then select “restore.”
- How to Turn Off Safe Mode in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7.0
- Navigating the Smartphone Market: Find the Right Android for You
- Shopping With Bitcoin