If you’re no longer interested in subscribing to Amazon Starz, you may be wondering how to cancel your subscription. In this blog post, we’ll go over the different ways you can cancel your Amazon Starz subscription, including through the Amazon app, on Amazon Prime, and on Android and iPhone devices.
How to Cancel Starz Subscription Through Amazon App
your subscription through the app. Here’s how:
- Open the Amazon app on your device.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Your Subscriptions.”
- Find the Starz subscription and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the subscription.
If you’re having trouble cancelling your Starz subscription through the Amazon app, you can try contacting Amazon customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you cancel your subscription and answer any questions you may have. It’s important to note that when you cancel a subscription, you will continue to have access to the service until the end of the current billing period. After that, your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.