Are you looking to cancel your Amazon Audible subscription? Whether you’ve completed your audiobook collection or simply want to explore other options, canceling Audible is a straightforward process. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the steps to cancel your Audible subscription on various devices. From understanding what Audible is to considering factors before canceling, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s delve into the details and learn how to cancel Amazon Audible hassle-free.
Table of Contents
What Is Audible
Audible is an audiobook platform owned by Amazon, offering a vast collection of audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio content. With a subscription to Audible, you gain access to a wide range of titles, including bestsellers, classics, self-help books, and more. Audible provides a convenient way to listen to your favorite books on the go, making it a popular choice for book lovers and those seeking entertainment through audio content.
How to Cancel Audible on Amazon
Canceling your Audible subscription on Amazon is a straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cancel Audible using a web browser:
- Visit the Audible website: Open your preferred web browser and go to the Audible website (www.audible.com).
- Sign in to your Amazon account: Log in using the same Amazon account associated with your Audible subscription. Make sure to enter the correct credentials.
- Go to Account Details: After signing in, hover over the “Hi, [Your Name]” tab located at the top right corner of the webpage. From the drop-down menu, select “Account Details.”
- Navigate to “Manage Membership”: On the Account Details page, scroll down until you find the “Memberships & Subscriptions” section. Click on the “Manage Membership” option.
- Click on “Cancel Membership”: Once on the Manage Membership page, look for the “Cancel Membership” link. Click on it to initiate the cancellation process.
- Follow the prompts: Audible will provide instructions and information about your membership. Read through the details carefully. You may be offered alternative options, such as pausing your membership instead of canceling. If you still wish to proceed with cancellation, follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Confirmation and Feedback: After confirming your cancellation, Audible may ask for feedback on your experience. Feel free to provide any feedback you wish to share. Once you’ve completed the cancellation, you will receive a confirmation email from Audible.
It’s important to note that canceling your Audible subscription will stop any future billing and end your access to Audible membership benefits, including free monthly credits, discounted audiobooks, and access to the Audible library. However, any purchased audiobooks will remain yours to keep and can be accessed even after canceling the subscription.
In case you face any difficulties or have specific inquiries regarding your membership or cancellation process, it’s recommended to reach out to Audible customer support for further assistance.