If you’re like me, you love Netflix. But what you may not love is trying to watch it with friends and family who all have different opinions on what to watch. That’s where Discord comes in! By stream Netflix on Discord, you can watch whatever you want with whoever you want, and no one can complain about it.
How to Stream Netflix on Discord on Windows and Mac
Discord is a VoIP application that lets you connect with people through voice and text chat. You can use Discord to stay in touch with people who are important to you, or to make new friends. Discord also has a feature that lets you stream video content from Netflix, YouTube, and other platforms to people in your Discord server.
In order to stream Netflix on Discord, you will need to have the following:
- A Discord account.
- The latest version of the Discord app.
- A Netflix account.
- The Google Chrome web browser.
Once you have all of the above, follow these steps:
- Open the Discord app and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom left corner of the app.
- Select “Voice & Video” from the list of settings.
- Scroll down to the “Video Settings” section and make sure that the “Enable Video” option is turned on.
- Close the User Settings window and navigate to the channel that you want to stream Netflix in.
- In the channel, click on the “+” icon next to your user name to open the “Create Voice Channel” window.
- Enter a name for your channel and click on the “Create Channel” button.
- Once your channel has been created, click on it to join it.
- When you’re in your channel, click on the “Settings” cog icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the settings window, select “Voice & Video” from the list of options.
- Scroll down to find “Screen Sharing Mode” and select “Share Entire Screen.”
- Close the settings window and return to your channel.
- A pop-up window will appear asking which application you want to share.
- Select Google Chrome from the list of options.
- Another pop-up window will appear asking which tab you want to share ; select the tab that is playing your Netflix content.
- The final pop-up window will ask if you want to turn on video ; select No and then click the Share button.
- Your Netflix stream will now be visible to everyone in your channel.
How to Stream Netflix on Discord Without Black Screen
If you’re a fan of Netflix and Discord, you may have wondered if it’s possible to watch Netflix together with friends on Discord. The answer is yes! Here’s how to do it.
First, you’ll need to make sure that you have the Discord app installed on your computer. You can download Discord here.
Once you have Discord set up, you’ll need to install the BetterDiscord plugin. This plugin will allow you to run Netflix in Discord without getting a black screen.
Once you have BetterDiscord installed, open the plugin settings and go to the “Plugins” tab. Enable the “BetterDiscordCTRL-R” plugin and then restart Discord.
Now, open Netflix in your browser and start playing a video. Press CTRL+R (or the hotkey that you configured in the plugin settings) to start streaming the video to your friends on Discord!
How to Stream Netflix on Discord Mobile
Discord mobile now allows you to stream Netflix on discord shows and movies directly to your friends! Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your device.
- Open Discord and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the app, then select “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap “Voice & Video.”
- Tap “Screen Share” and then select “Netflix.”
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm which show or movie you’d like to share. Tap “Share” and then choose a friend from the list that appears.
- Your friend will now be able to see what you’re watching on Netflix!
Can You Stream Netflix on Discord
There are a few ways that you can stream Netflix on Discord. The first and most popular method is to use a browser extension. Browser extensions are small programs that run in your web browser and offer additional features or functionality. There are a few different browser extensions that you can use to stream Netflix on Discord, but the two most popular ones are “OwO” and “Sharing Library.”
You can also use the native Discord app to stream Netflix. To do this, you’ll need to download the “Low-Spec Mode” mod from the Discord Store. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to launch the Netflix app directly from within Discord.
Finally, if you’re using the mobile Discord app, you can still stream Netflix. To do this, simply launch the Netflix app on your phone and then start a voice call with someone on Discord. When you’re in the call, select the “Share Screen” option and then select the Netflix window.
Related Article –