If you have a Lenovo ThinkPad and need to capture what’s on your screen, taking a screenshot is the best solution. Screenshots are a great way to save important information, share what you’re working on with others, or save a funny moment from a video. In this article, we will guide you on how to take a screenshot on a ThinkPad with different methods.
Table of Contents
How to Screenshot on Lenovo if you have Windows 10
If you have a Lenovo ThinkPad running Windows 10, there are several ways to take a screenshot. Here are two methods that you can use to capture your screen:
- Keyboard Shortcut: This is the quickest and simplest way to take a screenshot on a Lenovo ThinkPad running Windows 10. All you need to do is press the “Windows” key and the “Print Screen” button on your keyboard at the same time. Your screen will briefly dim to indicate that the screenshot has been taken. The screenshot will be saved in the Pictures > Screenshots folder for you to access later.
- Snipping Tool: The Snipping Tool is a built-in utility in Windows 10 that allows you to take screenshots with more flexibility. To use the Snipping Tool, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows Start button and search for “Snipping Tool.”
- Click on Snipping Tool to launch the app.
- Select the type of snip you want to capture (free-form, rectangular, window, or full-screen).
- Use your cursor to select the area of the screen you want to capture.
- The screenshot will appear in the Snipping Tool window, where you can save, copy, or annotate it as needed.
Whether you choose the keyboard shortcut or the Snipping Tool, taking a screenshot on your Lenovo ThinkPad running Windows 10 is quick and easy. By using these methods, you can capture important information, share what you’re working on with others, or save a funny moment from a video.