There is no denial to the fact that we all love chatting interface. So, giving a chat option to the users will boost their trust and in turn your sales and conversion.
Live Chat can be used in many ways. They help you get in touch with your customers instantly and get a real-time feedback. Instead of automated replies, live chat gives a human touch to your application. Users can also leave offline messages if you are not available.
Here is a list of 7 live chat tools that can be added to your website to improve your conversion rate.
LiveChat, due to its clutter-free interface, is used by over 20,000 companies from over 150 countries to generate more leads and solve problems of the customers off the cuff.
- It is extremely easy to use. The instructions to use the tool are clearly mentioned.
- LiveChat provides a decent basic widget with a number of templates. Advanced users can edit the CSS and further enhance the look.
- It provides an embedded software for Mac and Windows allows you to set the time after which the tool goes offline when you show no activity on your website.
- It displays detailed information including country, IP address and current page for live tracking.
- Installing different code snippets to your website will help you change the language of the interface.
- LiveChat has integrations with Highrise, Salesforce, SugarCRM.
- There is an API that will assist you to create new projects.
- It allows you to transfer chats from one user to another. Based on the department they want to interact with, they can choose.
LiveChat has 5 pricing options ranging from $16 to $50 per seat/month. The most affordable plan “Starter” offers you 4 themes and a full chat history. The “Regular” and “Team” packages are available for $30 and $33 respectively. For $50, you can purchase the “Enterprise” package which gives you staffing prediction as well as work schedule modulator.
A feature that sets LiveChat apart from the rest is the new ticketing system. Offline messages which go here directly can be handled easily by the team members. It also gives you an ability to mark an issue open, pending or solved.
Hubspot Live Chat
Today’s buyers want information — and they want it now. Using HubSpot Live Chat you can automatically connect chatters to the right people on your team: Route customer inquiries to your services team and pass leads to the salesperson who owns that relationship.
- Easily customizable chat widget to match the look and feel of your brand
- Lets you create targeted welcome messages for different web pages or segments of your audience so you can connect with the site visitors who matter — right when they’re most engaged.
- Is fully integrated with a chatbot builder that you can start using for free — no coding required.
- Lets you easily create bots that help you qualify leads, book meetings, provide answers to common customer support questions, and more — so your team can focus on the conversations that matter most.
HubSpot Live Chat is 100% Free, as part of our free-forever CRM.
Because HubSpot’s chatbot builder is seamlessly integrated with HubSpot’s free-forever CRM, your bots can deliver friendlier, more personalized messages based on information you already know about a contact.
Tawk.to is used by over 250,000 companies because if it’s hassle free interface and powerful abilities.
- It is 100% free. You don’t need a premium account to access its features.
- You can share a site with unlimited number of agents
- It doesn’t put any limit on the number of concurrent chats
- Tawk.to supports unlimited file transfer and various customizable widgets.
- You can ban annoying visitors
- It supports emojis
- You can integrate tawk.to with WordPress, Joomla, Magneto, Shopify, etc.
Tawk.to’s subscription is absolutely free. It includes 2 features which you can optionally add on. You can remove the branding at a fee of $9 per month. You can also hire a public relations officer for $1 per hour who can provide service to your customer when you are offline.
Unlike most of the tools available in the market, tawk.to is absolutely free and can be set up in less than a minute.
LiveZilla is a multi-platform live help and user support tool that will help you enhance your engagement rate. LiveZilla’s API is solely based on POST and JSON.
- It has integrations with popular tools like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magneto and more.
- Its real time translator automatically detects the language and translates into over 70 languages. It is based on Google translate API.
- You can answer frequently asked questions using handy shortcuts
- Its Ticketing system makes sure that multiple operators don’t answer to the same ticket.
- Keep a live track of all the users viewing your website.
For a single operator, LiveZilla is free without any restrictions. LiveZilla has 5 pricing plans based on the number of operators you want. It charges a one time fee of €149.90 for 2 operators to €999.90 for Unlimited operators.
LiveZilla integrates the chats initiated by the customers on Facebook and Twitter with the main tool. If a majority of your users use Facebook, LiveZilla can of a great help to you.
Zendesk, previously known as Zopim Live Chat, is one of the most flexibly priced live chat tools and is extremely popular among individuals and budding start-ups.
- It is very easy to setup Zendesk. All you need to do is copy the code and paste it on your website.
- Proactive triggers can be set for new and returning visitors. It includes a “rescue trigger” that sends an apology to the visitor if he/she waits for too long and nobody responds.
- You can set operating hours of chats
- You can create certain shortcuts for repetitive responses to visitors
- You can create different groups to organize customer requests. Zendesk also allows you to transfer chats between agents.
- Zendesk provides REST API
It’s LITE plan with an extremely narrow set of features can be availed for free. It can be used by 1 agent only. The Basic plan is priced at a modest $14 per month/agent. With the professional plan which is priced at $29 per month/agent, you get a number of features including unlimited triggers, an ability to set operating hours and chat reports. Enterprise plan is available at $59 per month/agent.
Zendesk provides offline forms which ensure that your customers can interact with your website even when you are away.
Intercom lets you interact with your customers in a different way. It has a variety of integrated products for every domain like sales, marketing, product and support. Intercom is used by over 17,000 companies from all over the globe.
- It uses deep filtering techniques that helps you to narrow down your audience to specific categories
- It allows you to do A/B testing
- Its Team Inbox feature lets anyone be in contact with the user and offer support
- With a self-updating database, you can track live actions of your users and customers
- You can send behaviour based trigger messages to customers
- The Intercom software automatically detects the language of the person visiting the website.
- You can use its REST API to import users
Intercom offers various pricing plans according to the set of features you opt for. It starts at $49 per month.
With is filtering techniques, it narrows downs your visitors to ideal recipients of a message.
Drift is yet another online tool that embeds live chat into your website and generate more leads. Headquartered in Boston, Drift is used by over 30,000 businesses all over the globe.
- Driftbot is a chatbot offered by Drift which routes customers to the right support agent.
- You can include surveys in your site.
- Installation of Drift is smooth and easy
- It integrates with some of the popular platforms like WordPress, Slack and Shopify.
- It automatically attempts to get information such as e-mail address of your lead even when you are not available to talk.
- In the Team plan, you get an AI based bot that answers your customer’s query immediately.
You can avail its basic plan for individuals at no cost. It offers three more packages namely Starter, Pro and Enterprise starting from $50, $250 and $2000 respectively.
You can connect your team member’s profile to Google or Office calendar. This allows a visitor to book a personal live chat or video call (Skype) session with any of your team member.