Snapchat has released six gaming titles on its platform. With nearly 190 million daily users, Snapchat has really added a new layer of experience for its users to interact with their friends.
Its been over eight years since Snapchat started to connect people through its platform. The idea was to make it more fun to talk to one another. But according to the company, friendship is more than chatting. Hence, the birth of social gaming. Now friends and family can play multi-player games together. With this launch, Snapchat has entered into a whole new segment of chat service provider plus a multiplayer gaming service provider. Moreover, the games look pretty good too.
Snapchat Launches Gaming Service: Snap Games
The games are marketed as games for friends. Games are easily accessible through the chat bar of the application. Surprisingly, you don’t have to install any third party app or download anything to run the game. Just launch and play. Other in-game features include instant chat within the gaming window, see which all friends are playing, and even talk live while playing the game. The idea is to provide an immersive gaming experience for the users. If they connect well, they will play for long and the gaming feature will be a success for Snapchat.
Here are the titles:
1. Bitmoji Party: In this game, you can choose between several swift and wacky mini-games to play.
2. Tiny Royale: Like to play some Battle Royale action game? Then this the choice of game for you.
3. Sanke Squad: Who will last? In this game, you will compete to stay alive.
4. C.A.T.S. Drift Race: The name itself is quite interesting. If you like to drift around the tracks, this game might be the best fit for you.
5. Zombie Rescue Squad: Do you love zombie movies? Then try your hands at this game also. You will be tasked to lead a squad to rescue survivors in a zombie-savaged city.
6. Alphabear Hustle: For this game, you’ll need to use your vocab strength. As you collect your bears, you’ll build your own personal bear village.
Snap Gaming will be available throughout the world. Snapchat told Engadget that new games will be added soon. But unlike Facebook Messenger, the platform will be closed for any open game development. This is to make sure that the games are all of the high quality and it’s easy for Sanpchat to curate them.
So, what are you waiting for? If your a Snapchat user, go and try out these games right now.