Head-to-head comparison chart between Office 2010 vs Office 2007, giving clear idea about the latest features in Office 2010.
Since Office 2010 has gone out there for sale, a lot of folks have been repeatedly asking why they should buy the new Office version. In our last post, we answered this query by describing Office 2010 features in details.
Still, a large chunk of people are asking: “What’s so special about Office 2010 that’s missing from Office 2007?”
Office 2007 vs Office 2010 Compatibility
In other words, many folks are just looking for a head-to-head comparison chart between Office 2010 and office 2007, detailing what’s new Office 2010 has to offer to existing Office 2007 users.
So, there you have a quick and clear comparison chart between Office 2007 and Office 2010, giving bit-by-bit comparison of Office 2010’s latest added features over Office 2007.
Patient management ● enables medical staff to track the number of in-patients and out-patients, and the number of beds available
● efficient management of patient registration and admissions
● accurate maintenance of appointment scheduling, consultation and diagnosis and other such records
Doctor records ● doctors are able to access the data of patient appointments easily
● Records and diagnostic reports shared so that different doctors can access the data and determine their course of treatment accordingly
● easy access to medical tests and report status
Administration management ● the administrative management module tracks maintenance of medical facilities and equipment
● includes storage of staff records
● can easy control lab facilities and the blood bank inventory
● provides an effective account management and automated payroll system