If you’re like me, you’ve probably been wondering how to turn off restricted mode on your YouTube network administrator. Well, wonder no more! Here’s a quick and easy guide that will have you watching those videos in no time.
Table of Contents
How to turn off restricted mode on YouTube
If you are a network administrator, you can disable restricted mode for your entire network. To do this, sign in to your Google Admin console and go to Device management > Network settings. On the Network settings page, scroll down to the “Blocked sites” section and add “www.youtube.com” to the list of blocked sites. Save your changes and restricted mode will be disabled for your network.
How to change your YouTube privacy settings
If you’re signed in, you can change the privacy settings for your YouTube channel. You can choose to make all your videos public, private, or unlisted. If you choose private, only people who have a link to the video can view it. If you make a video unlisted, only people with the link can find and view it.
Here’s how to change the privacy settings for your YouTube channel:
- Open YouTube and sign in.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Privacy,” select “Privacy Settings.”
- Choose either “Public,” “Private,” or “Unlisted” next to each video you want to change.
- When you’re finished, click “Save Changes.”
How to manage your YouTube account
From the drop-down menu next to your profile name, select the “Settings” icon.
From the left-hand menu that appears, choose “Restricted Mode.”
Toggle Restricted Mode on or off.
How to control what you see on YouTube
As a responsible parent or guardian, it’s important to make sure your children only have access to age-appropriate content when they’re using YouTube. YouTube’s Restricted Mode is an optional setting that you can use on individual devices (like computers, tablets, and smartphones) to restrict what content is available. When Restricted Mode is on, potentially mature content is filtered out of search results and other features.
How to limit YouTube content for kids
If you’re a parent, you know that it can be tough to keep track of what your kids are watching on YouTube. The good news is that YouTube has a feature called “Restricted Mode” that can help filter out some of the less appropriate content for kids.
Here’s how to turn on Restricted Mode:
- Sign in to YouTube with your Google account.
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the main screen (the one with your profile picture).
- In the drop-down menu, select “Restricted Mode: On.”
- In the dialogue box that appears, click “Save.”
Now, when you or your kids look for videos on YouTube, Restricted Mode will try to filter out any inappropriate content that might show up in search results or related videos. Keep in mind, however, that this is not a perfect solution – there may still be some videos that slip through the cracks. That’s why it’s always important to monitor your kids’ screen time and what they’re watching online.
How to create a YouTube channel
If you want to create a YouTube channel, you’ll need to create a Google account. Once you have a Google account, you can sign in to YouTube and start creating your channel.
If you want to use an existing account, like a Gmail or Google Apps account, follow these steps:
Go to www.youtube.com and sign in with your existing Google account.
Click on the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen (it will look like a person or a head and shoulders).
In the drop-down menu that appears, click on “My Channel.” You may be asked to verify your account before you can proceed.
Now that you’re on your channel page, click on the “Customize Channel” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen (it will be next to the “Edit” button).
In the left-hand menu that appears, click on “Info and Settings.”
Scroll down to the “Basic Info” section and enter information about your channel, such as its name and description. You can also add tags (keywords) that describe your channel, which will make it easier for people to find when they’re searching YouTube. When you’re finished, click “Save Changes.”
How to upload videos to YouTube
To upload videos to YouTube, you first need to create a YouTube account and be logged in.
Once you’re logged in, go to the Upload page: www.youtube.com/upload
On the Upload page, you’ll see a “Select files to upload” button. Click this button and select the video file you’d like to upload from your computer.
Once your video file is selected, you can choose some optional settings for your video:
- Title: The title of your video is what will show up as the main text when people watch your video.
- Description: The description is additional text that will appear beneath the title when people watch your video. In the description, you can include links to your website or other videos on YouTube.
- Tags: Tags are keywords that describe your video. You can use tags to help people find your video when they search on YouTube.
- Category: The category helps YouTube understand what kind of content is in your video so that we can suggest it to viewers who might be interested.
- Privacy setting: You can choose whether to make your video public or unlisted. If you make your video public, anyone will be able to find and watch it on YouTube. If you make it unlisted, only people who have the link will be able to access it; it will not show up in any public areas of YouTube (such as search results).
When you’re done choosing settings for your video, click the “Upload Video” button to start uploading your video file to YouTube!
How to make money on YouTube
There are a number of ways that you can make money on YouTube. You can join the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to monetize your videos through ads. You can also sell products or services through your channel, or work with sponsors to promote their products or services. Finally, you can create and sell merchandise through your channel.