In this article we will tell you how to sign in to multiple accounts in same browser at once. Here’s the complete procedure.
Are you guys get bored of always signing in and signing out for switching between your multiple different Gmail accounts on your PCs? Here I am sharing a procedure that can help you in getting rid of this kind of problems. Gmail has an amazing feature of multiple sign-in that works in most of the browsers except some that I will tell you at the end.
Here we go:
Whenever you want to switch between multiple accounts just click on the inverted triangle near your name of Gmail’s account and then click on Add account button that will take you to another login page. There fill-up all your id and password when you will sign in, you will be able to switch between accounts without the signing out from one account.
One thing that I want to make clear to you is that with multiple sign-in your data will not be mixed with another account and also it does not give access to second account. Make sure that the device on which you are using multiple sign-in feature will not be shared by other people.
Procedure to Sign-in to another account.
- Sign in to Google’s Gmail account.
- Click on your name or on e-mail address at top right of the page just below the address bar.
- Select the Add account button from the drop down menu as shown below.
- After clicking the Add account button will navigate you to Login page n the page that opens, enter the email address and password for another account you wish to access, and click Sign in.
Switching between the two accounts
In the same browser when you are when you are signed in into multiple accounts then you can switch between them by just click the name or your email address at top right.
Problems with multiple sign-in
Some of the Internet browser & their mobile versions don’t support multiple accounts login use in the same browser at one time.
If you need to login, you have 2 ways to deal with such kind of problem in these browser
- Just sign out from all your Google’s Gmail Accounts & then you can sign in to another account that you want to login.
- You can use another web-browser for signing in to different account.
Problem with signing out
If you will want to sign out from any of your account during multiple sign-in, you will have to face the problem of signing out from all accounts. If you want to continue using sign-in to multiple accounts, you will be required to login to one account then you can add another account by Add Account option.
If you use Google’s Chrome browser then you will have an advantage associated with it, Google Chrome allows you to add multiple users, who has different Gmail accounts. We just need to do is,
- Click on the customization icon on top right in Chrome & select settings.
- Under users click Add new user.
- Doing this will take you to a new Google account login window.
When you will add another user then an icon will be assigned to that user. If you want to change or customize something in your profile you can do it in option of settings and there you will be able to edit credentials.
From now when ever you want to use multiple login, you can follow this procedure, you can add more than two accounts at once. But keep one thing in mind that don’t share that PC with another person just for security purpose of your accounts.
We hope now you know how to Sign in to multiple accounts in same browser at once.