If you’ve ever wanted to send a voice message on your iPhone but weren’t sure how, this blog post is for you! We’ll walk you through the steps of how to record and send a voice message, so you can take advantage of this handy feature.
How to send voice message on iPhone
Sending a voice message on your iPhone is a quick way to communicate with someone without having to type out a message or even make a phone call. Here’s how to do it:
Open the Messages app and select the contact or group you want to message.
Tap the microphone icon next to the text field.
When finished, tap Done.
Your voice message will send immediately.
Where Do Voice Messages Save on iPhone
How to record voice message on iPhone
To record and send a voice message:
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation in which you want to share your voice message.
- Tap and hold the mic icon to the right of the text field.
- When prompted, choose to Record a New Message or Record Voice Message.
- Speak into the microphone, then tap Stop when you’re finished recording.
- Tap Play to preview your voice message, then tap Send to send it immediately or tap Cancel to keep it as a draft.
How to send voice message on iPhone using Siri
Siri can also be used to send a voice message on the iPhone. This is a convenient way to quickly send a voice message without having to open the Messages app. Follow the steps below to learn how.
- summon Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or pressing and holding the Home button
- say “Send a voice message to [contact name]”
- Siri will ask you to dictation your message after the beep
- when you’re finished recording, say “Send” or tap the Send button
How to send voice message on iPhone using WhatsApp
You can send voice messages on WhatsApp by selecting the microphone icon in the chat screen. You can also use WhatsApp to make voice and video calls.
How to send voice message on iPhone using Facebook Messenger
Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
Tap on the “New Message” icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
Select the person or people you want to send your voice message to.
Tap and hold down on the “Microphone” icon to record your voice message. When you’re finished recording, release your finger from the icon. You can also tap on the “X” button to cancel your recording.
Tap on the “Send” icon to send your voice message.
How to send voice message on iPhone using Snapchat
Open the Snapchat app and sign in.
Once you’re logged in, you’ll see the Snapchat main screen. To record a voice message, press and hold on the microphone icon.
A recording window will open, allowing you to record your voice message. To send the message, release the microphone icon.
How to send voice message on iPhone using WeChat
Have you ever wanted to send a voice message to someone but didn’t want to make a phone call? WeChat offers a great way to do this! Here’s how:
- Open WeChat and go to the Chats screen.
- Tap on the contact that you want to send the voice message to.
- Tap on the microphone icon.
- Speak into the microphone and when you’re done, tap on the Send button.
How to send voice message on iPhone using Line
To send a voice message on iPhone using Line, first open the Line app and sign in. Then, go to the “Chats” tab and find the contact you want to send the voice message to. Tap on the contact’s name and then tap on the “Voice Message” icon. When prompted, speak into the microphone and then tap on the “Stop” button when you’re done. Your voice message will now be sent to the contact.