If you have an iPhone and want to turn a video into a Live Photo, you can follow these simple steps:
- Open the “Photos” app on your iPhone and select the video you want to turn into a Live Photo.
- Swipe up on the video to reveal the “Live Photo” option.
- Tap on the “Live Photo” option to turn the video into a Live Photo.
- You can then choose which part of the video you want to use for the Live Photo by dragging the slider at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re happy with your Live Photo, tap on “Make Key Photo” to set the first frame of the Live Photo.
- You can also add effects to your Live Photo by swiping up and selecting from the different effects available, such as Loop, Bounce, or Long Exposure.
- When you’re finished editing your Live Photo, tap on “Done” to save it to your camera roll.
That’s it! You can now share your Live Photo with your friends and family. Keep in mind that Live Photos can only be viewed on devices that support Live Photos, so make sure to check before sharing.
How to make a video into a Live Photo on an Android