Its tough to find similar sites without Google. Here are some tips to find and search similar sites using Google instantly.
In order to get useful, important and exact information, we need to find similar kind of sites that can give or you can say provide result according to a particular sites for reference or any other purpose depending upon someone’s need.
Today In this tutorial I will aim on to show or teach you to search in a particular manner to get a list of related or similar sites using Google and using add-on in Google Chrome.
1. Using Google Search
- Go to the search bar on Google’s search page and enter the query related to that website whose similar results you need. For example :
- Then click the small flipped triangle near to the query result as shown in the below given picture.
- After clicking that you will get two options similar and share. Click the option similar this will give you a list of similar sites.
Secondly we can use the Google search query to get similar kind of websites.
This method also gives list of similar sites and this method is the easiest and probably more accurate than other methods.
3. Using Google Browser’s Extension Or Add-on
Using an add-on helps a lot in searching a website similar to another website, this include the addition of an extension or an add-on to your Google’s chrome. Some Google’s chrome browser’s add-on which you can use
- Google chrome similar site add-on
SimilarSites.com is an innovational reference engine for websites that gives much similar results of websites according to a particular website or query of your preference. It finds most relevant related sites based on similar content, structure of the website, algorithms for link analysis. Depending upon the exact matching technology it is a related content engine which runs the browser addon that is Similar Web, It works on the technique of associative browsing to get accurate results. A small example is given below: