If you’re like me, you probably spend way too much time on Instagram. But have you ever wondered how those super popular bloggers always seem to have such great content? Well, wonder no more! In this post, I’m going to show you how to find drafts on Ig.
If you want to find a draft on Ig, there are a few ways you can do it. You can either search for specific hashtags associated with drafts, or you can explore Instagram’s Explore page.
To find drafts on Instagram, start by searching for specific hashtags that are associated with drafts. For example, you can search for hashtags like #draftsig or #draftsagram. Once you find a few relevant hashtags, explore the posts that have been tagged with them.
You can also find drafts on Instagram by exploring the Explore page. To do this, simply tap on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the Instagram app. On the Explore page, you’ll see a variety of different photos and videos from all over Instagram. You can browse through these to find drafts that interest you.
Read More Articles:
What are drafts on Instagram?
Drafts are unfinished versions of posts that you can save and come back to later. To create a draft, start creating a new post as usual. Then, tap More Options in the top right and tap Save as Draft.
How to access your drafts on Ig
If you’re anything like me, you love playing around with Instagram’s filters and editing features to get the perfect photo, but sometimes you just don’t have the time to post it right away. So instead, you save it as a draft. access your drafts by following these steps:
- Tap the “+” icon in the bottom center of your screen to create a new post.
- Select the photo or video you want to upload from your Camera Roll.
- Once you’ve chosen your photo or video, edit it using Instagram’s filters and editing tools to your liking.
- When you’re satisfied with your edited photo or video, click the “next” button in the top right corner of your screen.
- On the next page, you’ll see options for sharing your post on other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. You also have the option to add a caption, location, and tags.
- At the very bottom of this page is the “save as draft” button. Tap this button and your post will be saved as a draft in Instagram’s Drafts folder.
- To access your drafts, tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to go to your profile page. Then, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your screen and select “Drafts” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- All of your saved drafts will be there! Just tap on one to continue editing and posting it
How to create a draft on Ig
If you want to create a draft on Ig, you first need to create a new post. To do this, open the app and tap on the “+” icon in the bottom middle of the screen. From here, you can either choose to take a new photo or video, or select one from your camera roll. Once you’ve selected your photo or video, tap “next” in the top right corner of the screen.
On the next screen, you’ll be able to edit your photo or video and add a caption. To save this as a draft, simply tap “back” in the top left corner of the screen. A popup will appear asking if you want to save this as a draft – tap “ok” to confirm. That’s it! Your post has now been saved as a draft and can be found in the “drafts” section of your profile.
How to save a draft on Ig
If you’re in the middle of creating a post and need to step away, you can save it as a draft. To do this, go to your profile and tap in the bottom right.
Tap Library at the bottom of the screen, then tap Drafts.
If you don’t see Drafts, tap and then tap Sharing.
From here, you can:
- Tap to edit a draft and finish creating your post. When you’re done, tap Share.
- Tap to delete a draft.
How to share a draft on Instagram
With Instagram’s newDrafts feature, you can save your photos and videos as drafts before you post them to your feed. To share a draft on Ig:
- Tap Studio at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Library.
- Tap the photo or video you want to share in your draft.
- To add a caption, tap Advanced Settings (iOS) or (Android) in the top right and enter your caption in the text box that appears.
- To tag people or add a location, tap Advanced Settings (iOS) or (Android) in the top right and enter your caption in the text box that appears.
- When you’re done, tap Share.(iOS) or (Android) in the top right and enter your caption in the text box that appears
How to delete a draft on Ig
When you create a post on Instagram, it automatically saves as a draft. This is a great way to save time if you don’t want to post it immediately, or if you want to come back to it later and make changes. You can find your drafts by going to the + icon in the bottom-right corner of the Instagram app and selecting “Drafts.”
If you decide that you don’t want to keep a draft, you can delete it by opening the draft and tapping the trash can icon in the top-right corner.
In conclusion, if you want to find drafts on Ig, you can either search for them using the search bar or by looking through hashtags. You can also ask people you know who use Instagram if they know of any good drafts. Once you find a draft, make sure to save it so you can access it late