Have you ever wished that you could change the color of your apps to make your phone look more personalized and unique? If so, you’re not alone. Many people are looking for ways to customize their phone’s appearance, and changing app colors is a great way to do just that. In this article, we’ll explore different methods for changing app colors on both iOS and Android devices. We’ll also discuss why customizing your home screen is a great idea and how to do it in a way that reflects your personal style.
Table of Contents
How to Change Color of Apps on iPhone
As mentioned earlier, changing the color of your apps and invert the colors on an iPhone is relatively easy. However, there are limitations to this method. If you want to customize the color of each individual app, you’ll need to use third-party apps or shortcuts.
One popular third-party app for changing app colors is “Color Widgets.” Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install “Color Widgets” from the App Store.
- Open the app and choose a widget size.
- Select the widget type and customize the colors and text.
- Tap “Save” and add the widget to your home screen.
- Long press on the app you want to change the color of and select “Edit Home Screen.”
- Tap on the app icon and select “Choose Photo.”
- Choose the screenshot of the widget you created and adjust it to fit the icon shape.
By following these steps, you can customize the color of individual app icons to create a unique and personalized homescreen.