Whoop cancellation can be a tricky process – but we’re here to help! Follow our simple guide and you’ll be a free Whoop member in no time. Here is how to cancel whoop membership.
Table of Contents
How to cancel your Whoop membership
If you decide that you no longer want to use Whoop, you can cancel your membership at any time. To do so, simply log into your account on the Whoop website and navigate to the “Billing” page. From there, you will be able to cancel your subscription and receive a refund for any unused months of service.
Whoop offers a number of different membership plans, so be sure to cancel the one that you are currently using. If you have any questions about cancelling your Whoop membership, or if you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact our customer support team.
How to get a refund from Whoop
If you are not satisfied with your Whoop membership, you can cancel at any time and receive a refund for any unused months. To cancel, please contact our customer support team at [email protected], or by phone at 1-888-498-6688.
How to cancel Whoop if you’re not satisfied
If you’re not loving Whoop and decide it’s not for you, you can cancel at any time from your account settings online. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account on the Whoop website
- Click on the “Billing” tab
- Click “Cancel Membership”
You’ll have the option to provide feedback on why you’re cancelling, which we hope you’ll share with us so we can continue to improve!
How to cancel your Whoop membership and get a refund
If you decide that Whoop isn’t for you, or you need to cancel for any other reason, you can do so through the app. Here’s how:
- Open the Whoop app on your phone.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the app to open the menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Billing.”
- tap “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation and request a refund (if applicable).
How to cancel your Whoop membership if you’re not satisfied
If you’re not satisfied with your Whoop membership, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Whoop account.
- Click on the “Account” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Membership” section and click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your membership by clicking on the “Yes, Cancel Membership” button.
Once you cancel your membership, your account will be closed and you will no longer have access to Whoop’s features and benefits.
How to cancel your Whoop membership online
You can easily cancel your Whoop membership online by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Whoop account and click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “Subscription” section, click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Yes, cancel my membership” button.
If you have any questions or need assistance, you can contact Whoop customer support at [email protected] or 1 (888) 966-7877.
How to cancel your Whoop membership by phone
- Dial 1-877-4 Whoop (1-877-494-6677) from the phone number you used to sign up for your Whoop membership.
- When prompted, enter your Whoop member ID.
- Press 3 to cancel your membership.
- Follow the remaining prompts to confirm your cancellation.