As we rely more on digital storage for our personal and professional lives, it’s important to have a secure place to store sensitive photos. Google Photos is a popular option for photo storage, but did you know that it also has a Locked Folder feature? In this article, we’ll go through the steps on how to access a locked folder in Google Photos, as well as how to create, move images into, and remove photos from the locked folder.
Table of Contents
How to Find Locked Folder in Google Photos
Google Photos is a popular photo storage and management app that offers various features to organize and secure your photos. One such feature is the Locked Folder, which allows you to keep certain photos hidden and protected behind a password. However, the Locked Folder feature is not visible by default, so you may be wondering how to find it in Google Photos. Here’s how:
- Open the Google Photos app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Google Photos settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to “Privacy & Sharing” and tap on “Locked Folder”.
- If the feature is not yet enabled, you will be prompted to set up the Locked Folder. Otherwise, you will be taken to the Locked Folder screen.
Once you have found the Locked Folder, you can start using it to protect your sensitive photos.