It is not inordinate to say that TikTok is the app of the generation. Not just Gen Z, but you can stumble across many millennials and even boomers on this platform, and who can blame them? It is quite beautifully addictive, now is it not?
While you may enjoy conveniently scrolling down the convivial and quirky TikTok, you might want to download and save your favorites of them all, in your gallery for unlimited and non-data restrictive pleasure, right? Or better yet, if you want to access your already uploaded videos (on TikTok) and upload them on different social media sites per se Instagram without the churning watermark, how would you go about it?
Well, whatever be the case, if you are looking to download TikTok videos, here is a handy guide for you. This guide will essentially help you download TikTok videos from laptops, computers, androids, iPhones, browsers, with or without watermark, well, you name it.
Essentially, 4kdownload.com is one of those sites that can help you download tik tok videos very much for free, and this guide will help you understand how to utilize this site to have offline videos from the mentioned app.
Can You Download All and Every TikTok Videos?
A valid question indeed and the answer is not quite simple – No and yes. To be able to have the liberty to download a random TikTok video from the application itself, the owner of the account (of that particular TikTok video which you seek to download) should have a public account and must have permitted people to have the access to download their videos.
But even if you don’t receive the option of downloading specific videos, you can use a third party to enroll the video in your phone gallery.
Having said that, just remember, understanding why an owner has restricted the right of the users to load their videos in their system is quite crucial. Do not scratch your boundaries if people are not comfortable with them.
Now that we have got obvious out of the way, let us move forward and learn some techniques to download crazy TikTok videos, I mean no one wants to sit animatedly and gawk at the loading circle when our Wi-Fi is up, yet no network connection. These videos will help us survive, right? So, the first step is to, if you haven’t guessed already, is to download TikTok. Now, let’s get going.
- Firstly let’s discuss the tactics to download or save video when the owner has permitted users to download the video. These approaches are effective in both android and iPhones.
The Simplest of all – The Long Press
The TikTok Company has made its platform quite user-friendly and simpler for all. So, downloading a video from the application is not more than just a long press away.
- When you click or press the video for plausible seconds (that you want to transfer in your system), you will be presented with three options, presumably- Save Video, Add to Favourites, Not Interested.
- All you need to do is click on the Save video option.
- After a few seconds, one-minute maximum, you can find the video in your gallery.
The Most Convenient – The Share and Save
This method is more time-eating than the last one, but cent percent very easy and overall elementary.
- After eyeing the video you want, aim for the share option which auras the symbol of an arrow that is pointing towards the right direction, standing in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click on the share option, and you will be offered quite a lot of options, but you have to select the Save Video option.
- If this is your first time downloading the video, your system will probably ask you to grant permission, which you must do.
- Later the video will be saved on your computer.
For the iPhone User – Live Video Way
This method is slightly more complicated than both the previously cited routes and is generally for iPhone users.
- Down the bottom-right of the screen, find either three consecutive dots or the share option and click it.
- You will have to select the option of ‘Live Photo’. For this, you might have to scroll to find the option.
- The video, as a photo, will be saved in your picture gallery.
- Now go find the ‘live photo’ from your photos app, and pop the share option right in the bottom, to have the share sheet in front of you.
- Now scroll down and aim the Save as a Video option.
- Tadaa! You have your video now.
To be clear, the three methods stated above are the austerest ways to download TikTok videos which are granted by the platform itself. The videos saved on your phone would have the watermark contained with the videos.
- Let us now learn the ultimate way of downloading videos that can eliminate many, if not all barriers, in having your dream video in your hold or system—the ultimate TikTok Downloader, if you will. These techniques are useful of:
- You want to download it on android or iPhone
- You want to download it on a computer or laptop
- You want to use a browser
- You want the video without a watermark (or even within some cases)
- You want to download from a private or restrictive account
The All-Rounder Way – Using the Link
- Okay, like previously mentioned, go find the share option with an arrow.
- Click on it, to have a bunch of options to choose from.
- This time, click on the ‘Copy Link’ option.
- After this, you can find many pages and websites.
- Make sure you research the site before allowing or giving access to the page to download anything. It may end up being a virus.
- After you are completely sure that the site you are handling is trusted and efficient, go ahead and paste the link, process the download.
- And there you have it.
The site provides you with enormous options for more than just downloading Tik Tok videos offline. If you don’t want to miss your favorite creators’ latest videos, the site provides you an option to auto-check for the new videos. You can even access videos with original captions.
All these steps are enormously effective and incredibly less time-consuming, hence go forward and enjoy any and every TikTok video without any nudnik of slow internet or irksome watermark dancing on the screen. You can also enjoy posting the same videos from TikTok to other social media platforms since we know Instagram has made it clear that it won’t be promoting any reels if it is straightly catered from other sites.
TikTok is one of the most visited sites now, so why live without all the joys you can extract from the app – one of which is the fun of owning the videos offline as well and sharing the direct videos with friends and families (and not the heinous links) and even on other social media platforms.
This guide is all about the simplest way to allow you the fun offline now. So, what are you still doing here? Go enjoy TikTok, now offline!