In this article we will tell you how to export Email addresses of all your facebook friends. Here’s the complete procedure.
Friendship is something that we all cherish for many years. We keep making new friends and thanks to many social media networking sites like Facebook the list of friends would only be getting bigger and bigger by every year.
Though we might interact with many friends over email by sending mails to their email ids, sometimes, we might be interacting with some friends only through the social networking site. If we need to know the mail id of such friends, can that be done easily?
In this article, we would be exploring the methods and steps to export email address of Facebook friends.
Steps to export Email Address from Facebook account
Method 1 – Use your Yahoo mail account
Yahoo Mail has got a built-in feature which can import email ids from Facebook, Gmail and Yahoo mail. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your Yahoo mail id. If you don’t have an account, create one for you.
- Once you are inside the mail client, click on “Contacts” button.
- Here you can see the icons of Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo and Others.
- Select Facebook and click on the icon.
- You will be navigated to the login box of Facebook. Log in to your Facebook account.
- A message would appear seeking your permission to link your Yahoo account with that of Facebook. Click OK.
- All the email ids of your Facebook friends are now exported from Facebook to Yahoo account.
- Now get back to your Yahoo mail account and click on “Actions” button and select “Export All”.
- Choose the program in which you want to export the mail ids. Programs include Microsoft Outlook, Netscape/Thunderbird, Yahoo CSV, vCard and Zip of .VCF files.
- Later you can further export these contacts in to your Gmail or LinkedIn accounts as well.
Method 2 – Scout for third-party Apps
The other method is to explore for third party apps that can extract and export the contacts from the Facebook profile. There are no such apps available in Facebook’s own apps stores and there is no concrete information available on the effectiveness of such apps, if at all they exist.
As of now, export of Facebook friends mail ids through Yahoo mail seems to the only viable option.