Techpluto Guidelines for Aspiring Guest Contributors
We appreciate and thank you for showing interest to collaborate with Techpluto. We always encourage new writers to help us out in covering the startup space with their creative language, unique style, greater insights, and high-value experience.
We request you to go through the following guidelines and give your consent before heading to our review process:
- Techpluto keeps a balanced editorial approach, and we do not accept any contributions that are found to be promotional or personal marketing. Please note that your focus to be providing informative, engaging, and insightful contents.
- The content must be original from you without being published anywhere and note that Techpluto reserves the right to remove any and all plagiarised content from the site without prior notice.
- By submitting content in Techpluto, you authorise us to edit and modify the content to ensure clarity, grammar, brevity, and consistency with the style used by the site. Techpluto is also authorised to reject any submission that needs extensive editing or modification.
- Every content should come with a title with not more than ten words of length.
- The contents should be of 600-1,200 words. If you are selected as a guest contributor, you may also get an opportunity to work on longer pieces with our Editor in Chief.
- Techpluto also has the right to remove all the contents that have copyrights and submitted without the approval of the creators.
- Your contents should have an “About the Author” section that has a bio of not more than 200 words that is written in the third person. Your social media accounts should be submitted separately and should be included at the bottom of the MS-Word document.
- Techpluto does not offer compensation to the contributors but gives attribution to all the work published on the site.
- Once we chose to publish your content, we request you to promote it through your social media accounts.
- By submitting a content at Techpluto, you give a royalty-free, license rights to edit and publish the content as per the needs. Please note that the license becomes active since it is published on the site. Once you submitted the content to the site, you cannot modify or revoke the granted license.
- Ensure your contents are produced and submitted as an MS-Word document
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guidelines, feel free to contact us at —
If you are convenient with the guidelines and interested in contributing with us, please mail the draft content at [email protected]