Movavi Video Editor is a simple and easy to use video editor that will let you edit videos in a wide range of different ways. It has an intuitive approach that eliminates the need for any prior experience and reduces the learning curve so that it is practically nonexistent.
Using Movavi Video Editor you will be able to compile videos out of separate clips, fix and correct any issues, and apply spectacular effects and other embellishments to make your videos stand out. The scope of its features are extensive enough that it can easily be used to create professional-quality video content.
How It Works?
- Select the video(s) that you want to edit along with any audio files that you may want to use.
- Use the ‘Timeline’ in the bottom section of the interface and the controls right above it to cut, trim, or edit the video footage in other ways.
- Browse the tabs on the left side of the interface to access features allowing you to edit the video further.
- Save the video when you’re done in a format or by using the presets in Movavi Video Editor to automatically use the ideal video format and settings for various devices and platforms.
As mentioned Movavi Video Editor’s scope of features is comprehensive, encompassing a wide range of different tools that you can use to edit your videos. Some of its more notable features will let you:
- Split videos into segments to isolate parts that you want to remove, or rearrange the sequence of scenes within a video.
- Merge multiple video clips together in the sequence that you require.
- Enhance the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings and fixing common issues such as blurry, interlaced or pixelated images.
- Apply artistic filters to alter the visual style of your videos.
- Utilize Hollywood-esque special effects such as Chroma key (green screen), slow-mo, reverse playback, and much more.
- Place animated transitions between video segments to connect scenes seamlessly.
- Add text elements that can be customized to create unique-looking captions, titles, watermarks, or subtitles.
- Record additional audio or video from within the editor itself via a microphone or webcam.
- Edit audio tracks and adjust levels or apply various sound effects.
- Use the smart Montage Wizard to create instant movies out of video footage automatically.
Scope of Improvement
- Although a lot of filters and effects are already present, more are always welcome.
- Some tools could be automated further to make it even easier to use than it already is.
All said and done Movavi Video Editor is an excellent video editing software that can help both inexperienced users as well as those who may have edited videos in the past through other means. For anyone new to editing it will let them get started quickly and with as little hassle as possible, whereas more experienced users will be able to perform the same editing tasks as they’re used to – just much more quickly.
While there are some areas that could be improved, overall Movavi Video Editor provides a nice way to edit videos.