With the evolved and ornate media today, it becomes a necessity for you to churn yourself to new ways to wield technology. Therefore, the simplest of things must be worked to be at par the best. Speaking of which, listening to a good quality stream is not as obscure as it once was. Converting music online is just going to require minimum effort and a good website.
Speaking of which, 4kdownload.com is a site that can allow you a place to convert your music in all formats without much dancing around. If free is your preference this trusted site provides you with the ultimate option, free. Not only that, using the site is mere child’s play. All you have to do is visit the site and install it on your device. Let us go further with the article and find a more detailed description of the usage.
Here are feasible ways to convert music online and then process it in your system as well. But before moving on, let’s talk about different formats of audio really quick.
How many formats of audio files are there?
There are many formats of audio today, and a variety of them work with a different set of audio files. Some of them are of better quality, some of them are larger in size, some are more compatible, some are just more efficiently and famously used, some are best for music files, be it Hollywood or Bollywood beats.
Basically, there are three main types of formats, namely:
- Lossy compressed audio format
- Uncompressed audio format
- Lossless compressed audio format
Out of these three main groups of audio file formats, the lossy compressed audio set is considered to be of most widely used and transferred. MP3 audio format belongs to this group. Even though this group is very famous, it is not preferred by professional music converters of artists, since it is most conveniently compressed, the sound quality loses its fashion quite nicely.
How to convert music online and download it?
The Internet is heavenly effective and useful to convert any files online, and that too, for free. All you need to do is research well and find the best out of all sites to do it. Now let us see some of the ways that you can use:
Use file converters online (for YouTube files):
Many online converters are specifically dedicated to providing you with the prospect to convert audio files online. It is usually free and does not require any extra labour, other than the basics. Follow the steps that are given down:
- On your system, open the trusted music converter that you want to access.
- Here, you will be asked to install the file in your system. Do it by clicking on the blue button.
- Agree to the term and condition box, AFTER reading the stuff thoroughly, to permit it to set up its place in the computer.
- Click the install button and wait for some time till it gets to install.
- It might take a while, so go make yourself a cup of tea.
- After it is installed, click the launch button to move forward.
- Now, most of the work is done. All you need to do now is find the YouTube video you want to convert in the needed audio format.
- Copy the link to the video, and then paste it on the option provided by the application. You can find the paste option on the top-left side of the whole page.
- Above the paste button, you can also find a TOOL setting, along with FILE, EDIT, and HELP. In the TOOL setting, you can find various options such as quality, audio format, language, speed, etc.
- You can choose what suits your preference and needs and go about it.
- There, you have it.
Use Browser for converting
If you don’t want to install anything in your system, you might just as well find a converter by using the browser and convert your audio file.
- When you find the trusted site, you want to access, just paste the link of the video, or you might as well be asked to upload from different sources such as OPEN FILES.
- More than often all you would be required is to paste the link and allow it to download.
- Other than that, there are settings and options to choose from, for preference of size, audio file format, etc.
How to convert music offline (Using VLC)
Yes, online methods are growing more and more relevant, but how can we forget the same ol’ OG ways by using VLC. If you already have a file downloaded along with you, it becomes massively simpler for you to convert the audio file format. Follow the steps provided below:
- Open VLC and from the toolbar, try to locate Media and click on it.
- You will be provided with various options, click on the CONVERT/SAVE option.
- You will be provided with a dialogue box. There will be an ADD option, which you need to click and choose the file you need to convert.
- After choosing the file click the CONVERT option.
- You then have to click on the PROFILE option, from where choose the required option. After selecting it, click on browse.
- And there, it is done!
Converting music online is not too toilsome anymore. All you need to do is know how to go about it. The above provided are the simplest and safest option for you to convert audio file format and enjoy it offline without any strain. Just make sure, you use trusted sites.