25 promising startups emerged as final winners on Wednesday in InnovationQore’s Cohort 1 of Turbostart programme. The programme was held in the IT city of Bengaluru.
These 25 startups will receive funds up to $1 Mn each and also be provided with end to end services to help them scale up their business.
The announcement of Turbostart programme was made in October last year, inviting applications from fast-growing startups that were looking for funds to expand and scale up their businesses.
Since the official announcement, the programme received more than 1,000 applications from across 15 sectors and 157 cities located around 25 countries.
Considering the overwhelming response of applicants, InnovationQore’s imminent jury decided to increase the number of finalists to accommodate at least 25 startups.
“The phenomenal response that we received for Turbostart’s first cohort of winners, both in terms of quality and quantity prompted us to increase the number of startups that would receive funding, mentorship and hand-holding to 25 finalists,” said Ganesh Raju, Founder, and CEO, InnovationQore.
Ganesh Raju added “These startups will also be provided with assistance in-product positioning, entity structuring, brand and digital strategy along with services spanning tax, legal, marketing and sales.”
“Turbostart will run twice a year, with winners being announced in January and July every year” Ganesh Raju said in his concluding remarks.”
Most of the startups included in the final winners list profusely leveraged cutting edge technologies like artificial intelligence, IOT and machine learning.
Here are names and information about startups included in the final list of winners:
- Bookstore in the Edtech sector- a virtual publishing, digital book distribution and selling platform.
- DOQFY in the Legaltech sector – an AI powered technology platform that helps with organizing legal documents and offers professional services with last mile service delivery.
- Sciative Solutions in the Deeptech sector – develops automated dynamic price optimization systems through big data, AI and Machine-to-Machine interactions.
- Tathya Earth in the Deeptech sector – utilizes machine learning and computer vision technologies to provide near real-time factual insights on economic indicators.
- Transo in the Logistics sector – a trucking and logistics IoT platform on mobile.
- PiChain in the reg-tech sector – refines compliance through a cognitive compliance platform that is easy to use, intelligent and involved.
- LearnCab in the edtech sector – provides a unique e-learning model to help aspirants study digitally.
- Sightryt Vision in the impact sector – aims to drive easy access to eyecare in tier-II cities.
- Kahanibox in the B2C sector – an interactive story platform that allows audiences not only to consume but also interact and influence stories.
- Argoid in the deeptech sector – autonomous consumer insights platform that uses AI-enhanced data ingestion, AI-enhanced data curation, consumer insights and autonomous AI/ML to improve accuracy.
- Project Pro in the Low Code Automation sector – provides finished and ready to use solutions to developers.
- Placements365 in the Edtech sector – a placement automation software program that minimizes hassles for company placement managers and students.
- Zoodify in the Product sector, which is a group communication platform that identifies important notifications, allows parallel chats and respects user privacy.
- Edugorilla in the Edtech sector – is an educational community that focuses on the largely untapped field-state level exams.
- NebulARC in the logistics sector – orchestrates the supply chain through asset lifecycle management.