Improve your website’s performance through Adsense. This articles shows Adsense tips and tricks 2013
- Select an idyllic typeset color and size so as to be a magnet for the targeted spectators. The font should be comprehendible and convention of flashy color may perhaps be avoided. Rather stick yourself to a modest font style and color which is neither too appealing nor too dreary. Line spacing options must be chosen cautiously so as to shun the wastage of superfluous space in the Ad. Also, colors in the adsense must match the content. You can assign different hues to title, border or links.
- Delineate the number of the commercial items for each page. There should be a certain restricted number for each webpage designed in such a manner not to overshadow the actual content of a webpage. For instance, you can allow a maximum of three advertisements on a single web page if it is of a moderate size else if the webpage content is large and need the visitor to scroll down, you can plan to place few more Adsense blocks on the proper format.
- The placement and appearance of Adsense matters a lot. Say for any training website we can display text towards left, then an arrow indicating the video will look more attractive and easy to understand. Mend your ads as clearly as possible and it should
well communicate your idea of creative blog or Ad. It has to communicate your idea in limited words and attractive graphics
- In order to get your Adsense approved, it is desired to get organic traffic through search engines such as Webopedia, Google, Ask.com, Yippy etc. besides other social networking websites to improve your CTR. You must get a minimum of 1000 page views or search traffic by search engines prior to apply for Adsense.
- Ensure that the content used in your Adsense does not reflect duplicity which can be one among the reason of rejection by Google Adsense. It must comprise of a professional but simple looking blog.
- Also, we can incorporate few real things to increase the level of faith of visitors in our ads by counting our name, e-mail address, particulars, or our picture for that matter. It can also be modified as a contact us page.
- Focus on Adsense optimization, to improve on cost per click (CPC), wisely select a perfect niche or domain for your ad which can pay you higher revenue. Few high paying keywords such as Insurance, Claim, Electricity, Structured annuity settlement, Car donate, Asbestos lung cancer etc. carries a higher cost per click value than other usual keywords. Even keywords like desktop wallpaper, 3D desktop wallpaper also pays well.
- Select the topics of your blog carefully so as to control redundancy but it should answer the reader’s query. The blogs can be made on law, Donation, Hosting, Recovery, Attorney, Insurance, Degree etc.
- Lastly, make sure that your advertisement opens up in a new tab or next page. It will ensure that your readers have not missed the original page of the website.
Hopefully these tips will help to enhance the performance of your Adsense blocks!